[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:05 am Presonus themselves have already publicly said it's awesome, and thanked me for everything I do. That's enough for me. :-)
Was that before or after you got banned from their forum ?

The only thing I see you do is making gui mock-ups
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

The PreSonus forum was run like a church, censorship was king, and mods were spiteful when users were doing positive things for the community and it's because of that and with growing animosity and the inability for these mods to handle criticism of Studio One and it's failings, that they disconnected the forum from the main PreSonus page. It was badly managed.. and the forum died as almost everyone left. This has already been mentioned half dozen times, I was banned because a mod of the forum who didn't like me for my honesty and complaining about the Studio One manual... pretty much a trivial thing. In those 2 and half years, I provided technical support for users on a daily basis, besides writing up help guides, scripting programs for them, and developing GUI's for them to use with Studio One. Honestly, by the time I left /was unfairly banned, I was already at the point where I didn't care. Despite that, I continue to support users of Studio One and have done since 2014...and with that, have a good relationship with PreSonus and their paid employees... I've also worked in the music industry, alongside professional sound engineers at big music events in authoritative roles where sound engineers must obey what I tell them to do or possibly face the consequences.

I have little time for trolls...
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

@gentleclockdivider: Having been a user and member since almost day 1, I like the official forum much better now. The mods have a firm handle on it and don't take any nonsense or prima donna over sensitivity, and with super guru advice there and help from renowned users such as Lawrence, it's a fantastic place for tips and problem solving.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 pm Despite that, I continue to support users of Studio One and have done since 2014...and with that, have a good relationship with PreSonus and their paid employees... I've also worked in the music industry, alongside professional sound engineers at big music events in authoritative roles where sound engineers must obey what I tell them to do or possibly face the consequences.

I have little time for trolls...
So what is it exactly that you do on those big sound festivals , P.A.? ,
When I google your name I don't find any relevant info ( besides your own blogs and 3d try-outs) ,

Not trolling just asking :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

For privacy reasons, it wouldn't be appropriate to divulge the company I've been involved with, but the details of my activity are at the bottom of page 1 of this thread... here. along with videos and a picture of myself at the event. I've plenty more on my FB page, including one's from other events.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

So you don't want to mention the company you work for , nor your actual field of expertise ?
Maybe you could you give the names of some recent events you've been involved with ( in which sound engineers must obey what you tell them to do )
Eyeball exchanging

Nope.. the only personal information I give, is that of which I've already provided publicly already and without request on public forums. Those who work in the Music Industry will know my role, those who don't can go educate themselves... What's more important is that, I'm not simply making any of this shit up.. :wink:

In all honousty , I do think you're making ( some ) things up .
The only proof you provide is a picture in your signature of you with some headphones and a badge , this could be anything .
I am not asking for you adress or the colour of your underpants , but some real life examples of your supposed (recent) sound monitoring ventures ( besides the carl coxx event ) .
None of the stage sound/ lighting companies list you as an employer ...how is that ?
It's not that you're an undercover agent who's identity should be concealed at all cost , so why the secrety ?
You are so proud of that carl coxx event , then there has to be more ...no ?
Eyeball exchanging

Isn't this thread about Studio One?

There should be a separate dating/hating forum provided by KVRAudio.

Grum.

Nahh , it's time the masks drop :lol:

I visited your facebook page , again lots of pictures of midas consoles operated by someone else :D
My guess is someone offered you a job as some kind of security guard ( + handheld loudness meter as a bonus ) , and you were drooling all over the desks...taking pictures ....
Profiling yourself on this forum as 'the Guy' sound engineers have to listen to . :hyper:
It's utter nonsense .
Back on topic
Eyeball exchanging

Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:35 am Isn't this thread about Studio One?

Grum.
When I woke up today, I was wondering the same thing.... unfortunately on KVR I can't help but attract some envious people on here, and those with severe inferiority complexes...and I thought Bavanity was a nightmare all those years ago.. :lol: This guy ^ has been at least 10 times worse... with even others in this community telling him to essentially just F-off.. and moderators telling him to stay out of my threads but no...kinda like having a recurring virus through the year. :hyper:

-------

To tie up this discussion though...

Working in the music industry at FOH for international artists / DJ's has been amazing, and at festivals even if one's legs and feet have been killed from walking around hard ground for 11 hours each day. Loved the buzz of flying in the jumbo jets, posh hotels, great food and working alongside with those in the industry, as well as seeing family down south. Sadly...opportunities for more work is on hold as social gatherings have been pretty much outlawed...

Not many people ever have the opportunity to stand behind huge 20K - 30K hardware mixing desks, so seeing them in the flesh, truly is like standing behind a space ship. I did use the photographs I took to use as graphic design references for GUI design projects / film project I've done over the year/s and as inspirational memories whilst I was there.

For this thread, I'm trying to cover many aspects of Studio One, and a lot more besides....
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

trusampler wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 am Now that this threads got some attention.. Maybe they can fix the issue or this long lasting bug ;) I've been struggling with on my windows 10 cpu with the Mpc software.. On Mac the Mpc software n Studio oNE play just fine together. It's only in Windows we have this bug..
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.p ... cb81d48802

Akai won't claim it, as their software obviously works on the Mac fine.. Presonus have said they will pass it to their developers.
Have you tried disabling Rewire from Studio One's services panel and then dragging across the samples ? Alternately and I'd assume this is possible, in that you can use the MPC software stand alone. It may be possible if you disable the Rewire service in Studio One and then try and drag the browser samples to the arrangement track and then drag the sample from the arrangement track to the MPC software that you can then open the door to using the MPC software between both software on the PC platform if it doesn't otherwise work by simply disabling the Rewire service so you can use the VST version inside Studio One. I do have a Akai 8 Pad Controller myself, but of course, but never use the software that's available for it. Worth a try... as disabling the Rewire service in Studio One allows you to drag and drop between Ableton and Studio One.

Funny , why do you get the thums down ?
I am surely not the only one questioning your experience .
I will leave it at that , but I think you have severe issues , just oname one company you work for as a stage sound guy is all there is to it , but no ...simple ..because you never did
ANd you never stood behind a 30K console , it's too obvious from the pictures , people riding the faders don't take pictures ..only trainspotters do ..
I don't think you are even aware how many people on this forum see right through you , yet keep just going on and on
Eyeball exchanging

Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:35 am Isn't this thread about Studio One?

Actually.. there is. It's called Hyde Park Corner. ;)

I’ve just been reading through this thread and must thank INTRANCER dude for entertaining me, this is some wild stuff right here keep it going man, are Presonus running the v5 past you first to make sure its up to scratch?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”