Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Steinberg Cubase LE from 0min. Everything went perfectly smooth. Excellent seller, highly recommended. :tu:

Just bought DDMF IIEQ Pro from Igro. Fast transaction, very communicative, no problem at all, highly recommended! Someone definitely should grab Punchbox from him :D

Jopmanajop wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:44 pm Just bought DDMF IIEQ Pro from Igro. Fast transaction, very communicative, no problem at all, highly recommended! Someone definitely should grab Punchbox from him :D
Thank you Jopmanajop! A nice buyer, recommend.
Btw, I decided to keep the Punchbox for myself. :D

Sold Steinberg Cubase LE to T.O.B.I.. Fast and smooth sale, highly recommended! :)

Bought Analog Lab from Coda73, quick and smooth transaction!

Sold Reaktor 6 to Le Daniele. Super fast payment and great communication all around. Recommended!

Just purchased TDR Nova GE from xandde1. Very fast, friendly transaction. Thanks again for the sale!

Sold TDR Nova GE to KBSoundSmith. Very fast, friendly and smooth transaction! =)

Sold Exponential Audio Nimbus to numbetical, fast payment and smooth transaction, highly recommended.

Super easy dealings with @Kroket

Sold Reason 10 Lite to "Phlip". Fast transaction and patient for the transfer. I recommend him!

Bought NI Komplete 12 from leo007. Super quick transaction and friendly person. Highly recommended :tu:

bought MXXXCore and MPhaserMB from UnbalancedBeats. again: great seller, suberb seller! fast, and the conversations/communication are great.

Sucessfull buy & transfer of VPS Avenger with the user Dencheg.

Bought U-he RePro and soundsets from JoaquinAce. Super friendly, super fast, great communication. Got the transfer to my account in under 24 hours. Highly recommend.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”