Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

resistent wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 pm Is the development still ongoing? Like this delay a lot and hope for some improvement. Thanks.
I'd like to know that too, me and other people consider this the best free delay plugin.

His latest creation :
https://musicalentropy.com/TheGreatEscape.html
The developer is active, but Spaceship Delay hasn't been updated (yet ?).

Still working on it, some updates are already there, but it's a challenge for me to find some time to work properly on it, I'm afraid.

I still plan to do a big update this year, the plug-in will be still free of course. Sorry about the DELAY of the update !

That's good to hear Ivan, sure it'll be great whenever you find the time. I use SSD a lot; a couple of times recently I've demo'ed some delay or other and decided against buying it because, well, SSD can usually do it just as well. :)

Who is still using Spaceship Delay currently?

It's really one of the great audio plugin freebies that stand the test of time.

I hope Ivan is in good health and spirit. Would love to see the update becoming true, if he finds time aside from his more important professional and personal duties.

I stopped using it a good few years ago as it seems to not be kept up and I figured it’d eventually become troublesome. There’s so many delays that we all have (most likely), and although this one is nice, it really wasn’t necessary for me. I wouldn’t even try it out if it was updated, but that’s due to my outlook regarding plugins in general these days.

Return to “Effects”