Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold an upgrade to Komplete 12 Standard to user eph221. Trustworthy buyer and fast transaction - recommended!

Super easy transaction from cleverboy. Thanks!

Bought Summit Grand Channel from codec_spurt.
Thank you codec_spurt for a quick and super smooth transaction.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 pm Bought Summit Grand Channel from codec_spurt.
Thank you codec_spurt for a quick and super smooth transaction.

Thanks simmo75.

Very straightforward and pleasant person to deal with!

superfast sale≠transfer from Krubbadoo thanks!

Just bought Kaivo from lgntnnr and the transaction was smooth and great communication throughout the process. Highly recommended and would definitely do business with him again!

I bought RC-20 from joshsolis. Nice and friendly guy, smooth transaction and good price. Would definitely buy from him again! :)

I bought Softube Tape from andre9701. Fast response and transfer. Very reliable. Definitely a recommended seller :)

I just bought a Valhalla Vintage Verb from maurone dj. The license was transferred within a few minutes after the payment. Thank you!

Sold plugin to bharris22. Everything went quick and smooth. Highly recommended :tu:

Sold Madrona Labs Kaivo to marlow. Super fast payment, great friendly communications, all-around pleasure to do business with!

Sold u78 to jimmydeer

Speedy and pleasant transaction, recommended buyer!

4tune

Sold Native Instruments Komplete 12 to 3qO.
Nice communications and he paid quickly. Recommended buyer!

Bought Chromaphone2 from Introspective, quick smooth transaction.

Sold a Native Instruments Kontakt 6 Crossgrade to kingsknight. Very friendly buyer and a smooth transaction - can recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”