/* whitenoise */

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Yeah it's a simple but really good sounding delay. 8)

Thanks for spreading the word ;)

O7O wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:16 am Thanks for spreading the word ;)
Thanks for the delay unit :D

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:26 am Thanks for the delay unit :D
You're more than welcome :tu:

Yes ive used this in a project and its great! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:tu: here. Great little box.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

This is the moment when a :purrs_with_pleasure: smiley is sorely lacking :D

thanks so much! Very nice little device!

Just to let you know - Echobox D7 is now version 1.30. If you experienced "vinyl static" while playing with oscillation sweeps, those noises are now optional. Enjoy ;)

Thank you ,SenderSpike.
Is this modelled after the Ibanez Tonelok serie7 ?

sinkmusic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:31 pm Thank you ,SenderSpike.
Is this modelled after the Ibanez Tonelok serie7 ?
Yes, DE7. Btw., only now, as you mentioned it, I noticed that all tone-lok effects are 7s :tu:

I know people have praised the actual hardware pedal in the last couple years, never tried one, but now im curious about wanting one after trying/using this plugin.

It's a great pedal for spacey dub tape delay, somehow you can have the mix/delay level very high and it doesn't get in the way of he original signal too much and you get those sustaining delay trails that go on forever in the background. This will be a goto now for that sort of sound.

metalifuxx wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm I know people have praised the actual hardware pedal in the last couple years, never tried one, but now im curious about wanting one after trying/using this plugin.

It's a great pedal for spacey dub tape delay, somehow you can have the mix/delay level very high and it doesn't get in the way of he original signal too much and you get those sustaining delay trails that go on forever in the background. This will be a goto now for that sort of sound.
Well, DE7 is the best echo I ever came across. During the years I tried many different boxes (EHX Echoboy, some other analog echo I don't remember the brand of, Akai E2, BOSS ones, in the beginning of my "music career" I even used an ancient Tesla tape echo with real tape and all) but none sounds as good and is as usable as this little gem (from slapback echo to walls of sound). I definitely recommend getting one if you can, just be prepared that it has a pathetically flimsy bypass switch - a fact that played a huge role in me trying to capture its sound in digital - one never knows when it breaks. Ah, and also don't expect much from its digital delay mode - the echo mode is where the magic resides :wink:

O7O wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:10 am
metalifuxx wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm I know people have praised the actual hardware pedal in the last couple years, never tried one, but now im curious about wanting one after trying/using this plugin.

Well, DE7 is the best echo I ever came across. During the years I tried many different boxes (EHX Echoboy, some other analog echo I don't remember the brand of, Akai E2, BOSS ones, in the beginning of my "music career" I even used an ancient Tesla tape echo with real tape and all) but none sounds as good and is as usable as this little gem (from slapback echo to walls of sound). I definitely recommend getting one if you can, just be prepared that it has a pathetically flimsy bypass switch - a fact that played a huge role in me trying to capture its sound in digital - one never knows when it breaks. Ah, and also don't expect much from its digital delay mode - the echo mode is where the magic resides :wink:
Yeah, I'm familiar with the cheap plastic SoundTank line of pedal/enclosure if that's anything to go by. I have a few analog delays (Boss DM-3, Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail, DOD Rubberneck) and a digital (TC Nova Repeater RPT-1), and the vintage DM-3 always stays on the board, and has that dark spacey reverb wash on the repeats kind of like the DE7 but they trail off and fade too soon compared to the DE7.

That would be awesome if you tried to model a reverse delay pedal like the Danelectro Back Talk or Digitech Obscura reverse delay mode.

Return to “Effects”