The Beatles film Let it Be will be re-released by The Walt Disney Studios

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:56 pm
Bombadil wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:09 pm
TheMaestro wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:39 pm I wonder if Disney is capable of the CGI and FX this movie will require.
PJ has a whole FX company, WETA. And Howard Shore will be doing the soundtrack. What could go wrong? :wink: So, my reservations lay with PJ. I just hope I live long enough to see it. They'll be releasing the original restored film as well.
youd think theyd use the beatles...
This is Disney remember, so John and Paul have been replaced by Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. George has been replaced by a cartoon talking guitar, and Ringo has been replaced by an anthropomorphic anteater.

so no change on drums then.

Well, you can understand my reservations, then.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:30 pm so no change on drums then.
Exactly

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:27 pm will it have hobbitses?
Yes, apparently 4 of them....

Another “reboot?” Gross.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Get Back (The Return)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I can’t wait for that scene on the roof where the cartoon birds join them in singing Zippity Doo Dah!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

20200402_153935.jpg
when in troubled times
i find myself
words of wisdom
whispered
be, let it
be, let it
words of wisdom
whispered
be, let it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I never realized that Yoko had such big ears...

Forgotten wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:42 pm I never realized that Yoko had such big ears...
all the better to hear pesky hobbitses.

Wonder if they'll show the scene where Peter Sellers drops by, seemingly trying to comp some dope off them.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

see, the shot was too precise for sandpeople...

well it definitely wasnt f**king storntroopers then.

deastman wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 pm birds join them
X rated?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Will it be part of the MCU? Will it have Muppets? This could be the perfect vehicle for Disney to use all of the IP they've acquired over the years. They do seem to be assimilating everything.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”