Humanoid Sound Systems (Enzyme et al) RIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can check when I get home if I have the installers for the demo - are you on Mac or Windows?
I think the only publicly available version of Enzyme is the CM version.

https://www.musicradar.com/computermusi ... ent-595146

I bought Enzyme a year and a half ago, and I still use it almost all the time. This is one of my 5 favourite VST synths, and I have a lot of them.
Too bad Humanoid Sound Systems didn't develop another software like Enzyme...

Just saw this news , very sad for the software users although it seems worthwhile for the developer , together with the Camel Audio team . Good luck to them .

Seems little point trying my dusty installer on this machine . Enzyme was a very temperamental beastie although, if my recollections are correct, on a good day the results it produced were simply breathtaking . One truly remarkable software house.

As long as you have your key it should install fine. I installed it on my latest machine with no issue.

What I haven't figured out yet is: why?

Hi all—kicking myself for not downloading Enzyme many years ago. Does anyone have a demo or player installer I could download?

Or would anyone want to sell their license to me? I'd be eternally grateful if so.

Anyone have the installer for the full licensed version? I deleted the original emails long ago and the site is gone nor does the way back machine work far as retrieving the site for the installer.

I have a license all I need is the installer for the latest or one of the most recent versions. It's the one synth that was lost in the migration that I truly miss.

Done deal! Thanks again you know who you are! : ) Appreciate it

I somehow missed this entirely, and never got the original email about them shutting down! This is super annoying, considering I’m a paid owner of both Scanned Synth Pro and Enzyme. So much for downloading the latest version...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 pm I somehow missed this entirely, and never got the original email about them shutting down! This is super annoying, considering I’m a paid owner of both Scanned Synth Pro and Enzyme. So much for downloading the latest version...
Were these plugins even developed that much in the end? I mean, for several years. I'm sure you have the latest versions already.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Are the plugins released by this company in the KVR VST database?

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 pm Were these plugins even developed that much in the end? I mean, for several years. I'm sure you have the latest versions already.
The last version was 1.0.63, which I downloaded in November 2017 (looking at the timestamps on the backup) - a year before the final-call email went.

Scanned Synth's was 2.1.3, which was easily five years old by the time of the shutdown.

Could anyone send me a copy to the installer for this? I have a licence but no installer and missed out on downloading it before they closed?

Hey there! I can't find an installer for Enzyme, maybe someone can shere it?
Thank you in advance!

I really loved the look of the GUI, not sure why. The sound was so O.k.

Phiuh.. I'm glad I have my license email still saved.

Return to “Instruments”