|Developer||Humanoid Sound Systems|
|Type / Tags||Scanned Synthesis FM|
• Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8
• 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM
• VST 32/64-bit host or standalone host (supplied)
Mac OS X 10.6.x or later.
• 2Ghz Intel CPU, 1GB RAM
• VST/AU 32/64-bit host.
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Enzyme VST Plugin incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several new directions simultaneously. Sample import is now available so you can use existing sounds to make the synthesised output change over time, while Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis is also on offer for even more sonic possibilities.
The scanned synthesis wavetable can now be scanned by multiple scanners at different frequencies in three different modes to add extra richness and internal movement.
Enzyme VST Synth also has a beautiful new interface created by Spec Graphics, incorporating an animated visual wavetable display that makes it easier to understand how all the new features operate.
With a far more flexible effects rack, alternative tuning options, an arpeggiator, as well as support for 64-bit as well as 32-bit architecture, Enzyme is truly the next generation of scanned synthesis:
- Next generation Scanned Synthesis Engine with Sample import function & Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis options.
- Multiple scanner options for fatter 'Unison Mode', brighter 'Harmonic', or imported 'Explorer Mode' with imported samples.
- New Effects Rack, allowing practically unlimited layering of effects such as analog modelled filters, reverb, chorus, flanger, and distortion.
- Automatable performance controls, allowing control of important parameters from a single location and multiple parameters to be controlled using a single control.
- Alternative tunings.
- VST 2.4, Audio Units (AAX Support coming soon) (.
- Support for both 32 and 64-bit architectures under both Windows and OS X.
- As with SSP, each Enzyme voice includes a complex Scanning Oscillator with hammer, wave, mass and connection matrix controls, a 7-mode resonant filter, three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs, and a separate Multi-Effects section featuring reverb, tempo-synced echo, chorus, flanger and 7-mode resonant filter.
Reviewed By pause6969
December 4, 2017
Enzyme never lets you down, even if you don't have a clue about how to operate it. Hit the randomize button until you're satisfied and you'll most likely get a sound close to what you're looking for in the first 10-15 tries. I love it.Read more
Reviewed By SoundGoddess
December 4, 2017
I love how this synth sounds. The included patches are pretty great. Not the easiest synth to do sound design with, but it has a unique way of modulating stuff. Can get some sounds that nobody will know how to recreate, and that is always a nice way to differentiate yourself as an artist.Read more
Reviewed By sacho31
December 3, 2017
This is, along with Native Instruments' Absynth 5, my favourite virtual instrument.
The synthesis method is quite difficult to understand, but you can quickly get a sound, thanks to the randomize function. You can use your own samples on the three parts of the synth : Hammer, Centre Wave and Masses Wave. Add a little bit of FM, an effect, a filter, press the "Danger" button, multiply the oscillators with different distributions of frequencies, and enjoy the powerful sound of Enzyme.
All parameters are tweakable by LFOs and enveloppes, and the modulation matrix is infinite.
I don't understand why nobody ever rated or reviewed this synth, because it is simply amazing. I tried a lot of VSTIs and was often disappointed by the lack of innovation, but this one is a beast.Read more