Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dune 3 is $129. What do You think about it my brothers in GAS?

CyberSan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:32 pm Dune 3 is $129. What do You think about it my brothers in GAS?
We want $9.99 :hihi:

Plugin Alliance added a new voucher for all to use, minimum spend $49, take $25 off.
I imagine it doesnt stack with the survey voucher so one could score a freebie, still this voucher will make someone's day
PA-25OFF-MIN49

Insanelysane wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 pm Plugin Alliance added a new voucher for all to use, minimum spend $49, take $25 off.
I imagine it doesnt stack with the survey voucher so one could score a freebie, still this voucher will make someone's day
PA-25OFF-MIN49
if i remember correctly, general purpose PA vouchers won't stack.

soundbylaura wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm Sonible Balancer free until 4/13.

https://www.sonible.com/balancer/
monomox wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:01 pm Sonible Balancer free until 4th May 2020 (16:00 GMT) for members of Focusrite 's Plug-in Collective. Login to your user account and click on "software."
tried to download the plugin from sonible, but firefox flagged the download page as a security threat, and after that the download as well.

downloaded through focusrite, but it seems to be an older version. not a problem, just kinda interesting. installed it, but the activation code doesn't work. i get an I/O error.

so maybe this freebie just isn't for me.

vallaton wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:04 pm so maybe this freebie just isn't for me.
It’s not really a freebie, anyway

vallaton wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:04 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm Sonible Balancer free until 4/13.

https://www.sonible.com/balancer/
monomox wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:01 pm Sonible Balancer free until 4th May 2020 (16:00 GMT) for members of Focusrite 's Plug-in Collective. Login to your user account and click on "software."
tried to download the plugin from sonible, but firefox flagged the download page as a security threat, and after that the download as well.

downloaded through focusrite, but it seems to be an older version. not a problem, just kinda interesting. installed it, but the activation code doesn't work. i get an I/O error.

so maybe this freebie just isn't for me.
Ignored the security warnings, downloaded and installed with no problems. Cost: $0.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 pm
vallaton wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:04 pm so maybe this freebie just isn't for me.
It’s not really a freebie, anyway
I had no issues downloading it from Sonible website.

How come its not really a freebie? Do you mean because its been added to the Collective? Anyone can download it though..?

Oh, sorry, maybe I misunderstood the deal. I thought it was like previous Plugin Collective promotions where the plugins timed out at the end of the promotion periods.

vallaton wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:04 pm downloaded through focusrite, but it seems to be an older version. not a problem, just kinda interesting.
I was going to pass this up as I had it from the previous giveaway but grabbed the copy from Sonible and it is indeed newer. 1.0.3 vs 1.0.2 on Focusrite. I still had 1.0 from before.

Thanks for the heads-up about this.
Image Image Image Image

Likely a longshot but is anyone here familiar with Design My Beat: Tomorrowland Elixir of EDM 1.1listed in the no chat forum? Not much info on it anywhere, their website offers a "preview" that was one RTF file that lead to another RTF file (thats where I stopped and a video in french. EDM is not my main thing but I'd consider $29 just to have a large library available. Thing is, when going to buy, there is no Paypal option, just credit card. Anyway if anyone is fmiliar let me know

Sample Library Review look at it on YouTube and it came across as rubbish to me, not even worth $29.
It stinks in that it looks like one of these bogus marketing based libraries. Avoid unless someone can point to a more flattering review.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:31 pm Oh, sorry, maybe I misunderstood the deal. I thought it was like previous Plugin Collective promotions where the plugins timed out at the end of the promotion periods.
There's been a few plugins/licenses that timed out (Sonarworks Reference unfortunately being one of them after 6 months), but usually they don't.

sprnva wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 pm Zinio have a bunch of free magazine subscriptions on their site right now. You can get a free 3-issue one for Computer Music in there.

https://www.zinio.com/gb/campaign/2020- ... 20.banners

Auto-renew is turned on for new subscriptions so go into your account settings and turn it off if you don't want to be charged later.
I have Computer Music in the cart.
Cannot find other freebies.
Coincidentally my CM subscription just ended so the three issues to be free is very welcome.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: StereoPhile got 2 issues for free

Edit: Went to check out and now they want me to pay.
Oh well. The deal must have timed out.

The Zinio deal is still going - I just now checked out with like 20 free subscriptions (and then went through my account and disabled the auto-renew on all of them).
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”