TBridge - A free VST bridge based on NetVST.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm
rchsuper wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 am
Rock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 am Finally got this up and running and was able to use GenesisPro for the first time. Thanks.

I think I ran into a bug. When I set the root VST directory in "VST Browser", it loads all the VST's and displays them. But when I restart the application the list does not contain all VST's in the directory. It displays the first alphabetically organized 339 VST's.
Thanks for your support~
I test and don't meet the problem, may you can try it again? Delete all path data in VST Browser, or just open the file "plugindata.ini" with notepad.exe, delete the all the text in it, then add the path you want again~
if the problem also exist, could you post the screenshots~ thanks~
https://youtu.be/TeXNT1jbCdM
Thanks for your video~ about 4000+ files, really cool...haha :wink:

I haven't tested loading so many plugins at the same time before, saw your video, I try to set 3000+ copys of VST dll, the same question as you mentioned.

I never thought that there would be such a large amount of path information to be processed. I stored all the paths in a path-variable and then processed it, which may exceed the processing limit of the path variable.

With my test, there have a temp way to avoid it, you can see the attachments I put, just divide the plugins in the same folder into several folder, each part can hold about 500 VST.dll files, then add them to VST Browser separately, and VST Browser will work ok~

I'll try to fix the problem recently, but may need sometime, thanks for your feedback~
2.jpg
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WARNING!

Windows Defender found malware in Tbridge files!, in
...\Downloads\TBridge_1.0.0.6\TBridge\TBridge.exe
(TBridge_1.0.0.6.zip, downloaded from github 2.4.2020)

Trojan:
Win32/Wacatac.C!ml
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Well that is concerning.

harvon wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:37 pm WARNING!

Windows Defender found malware in Tbridge files!, in
...\Downloads\TBridge_1.0.0.6\TBridge\TBridge.exe
(TBridge_1.0.0.6.zip, downloaded from github 2.4.2020)

Trojan:
Win32/Wacatac.C!ml
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
Just trust it,add it to your trust list, haha~~
The developing language is a little minority, So it frequently reported risks, but it’s surely safe~ :wink:

Rock wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 pm Well that is concerning.
Just trust it,add it to your trust list, haha~~
The developing language is a little minority, So it frequently reported risks, but it’s surely safe~ :wink:

I won't install any software that rings malware alarm bells. Rchsuper, this may be a false alarm or your computer may be infected for real, I don't know. The software you offer must come clean by any virus/malware scan however.

This is quite a nasty trojan. It encrypts your data, then typically asks you for money to decrypt it. It's ransomware.

Nobody should be installing this software, from a dev you've never heard of, just because he says it's fine

https://howtofix.guide/trojanwin32-wacatac-cml/
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

It's not so hard to explore. Run in sandbox with network scanner.
Anyway, closed source enveloped into other closed source from unknown developer - looks suspicious.

I ran two malware finders and neither flagged the item.

harvon wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 am I won't install any software that rings malware alarm bells. Rchsuper, this may be a false alarm or your computer may be infected for real, I don't know. The software you offer must come clean by any virus/malware scan however.
I don't know why, but the anti-virus I used(https://www.huorong.cn/) say it has no risk, I think the thing comes becaue the programing language is minority, so your anti-virus can't know it.

Another possibility is, for the function to link IP easyly(mouse drag to link), I call the system interface to auto-write the IP text/ auto-click the "update" button, and the action may be considered risky by anti-virus software.

For my freeware, I even to created a bilingual website, I want TBridge can help people who need the function like me, but it consume too much energy to explain whether there has a virus or not, it's not what I originally wanted to see.

Finally, thanks for your reminder~ but I can't change anything, if you trust it,just use it, if you are worried, to find another one instead, just like the NetVST, VSTHost. or paid JBridge.

chico.co.uk wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:42 am This is quite a nasty trojan. It encrypts your data, then typically asks you for money to decrypt it. It's ransomware.

Nobody should be installing this software, from a dev you've never heard of, just because he says it's fine

https://howtofix.guide/trojanwin32-wacatac-cml/
I don't know why, but the anti-virus I used(https://www.huorong.cn/) say it has no risk, I think the thing comes becaue the programing language is minority, so your anti-virus can't know it.

Another possibility is, for the function to link IP easyly(mouse drag to link), I call the system interface to auto-write the IP text/ auto-click the "update" button, and the action may be considered risky by anti-virus software.

For my freeware, I even to created a bilingual website, I want TBridge can help people who need the function like me, but it consume too much energy to explain whether there has a virus or not, it's not what I originally wanted to see.

Finally, thanks for your reminder~ but I can't change anything, if you trust it,just use it, if you are worried, to find another one instead, just like the NetVST, VSTHost. or paid JBridge.

Kott wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:17 pm It's not so hard to explore. Run in sandbox with network scanner.
Anyway, closed source enveloped into other closed source from unknown developer - looks suspicious.
You are right, TBridge just link the local network (127.0.0.1 or user customize), It's easy to monitor what it doing or done. If you trust it,just use it, If you are worried, to find another one instead, just like the NetVST, VSTHost.

Rock wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:13 pm I ran two malware finders and neither flagged the item.
Thanks for your trusting, and thanks for your supporting again, I saw you youtube early and like your style~nice to meet you~. I feeling tired of doubts from others, using or not using, is the freedom of users, I accept the feedback for TBridge was reported risky,but I feel disappointed with those who doubt me. :(

For me, Windows Defender is reporting that TBridge.exe is infected with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/th ... 2147726780
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Windows defender is not reporting the problem for me. If I sent you a zip of the files, could you see if you find the problem with my copies? If you don't then you'll have clean copy. If you do find they are infected, then just let me know...

Return to “Tracktion”