Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good communication, fast and very smooth transfer with Olzik :tu:
Recommended seller, would buy something again!

Purchased bx_console Focusrite SC from NickLebowsky. Blazing fast :tu:
Recommended seller, would buy something again!

Bought Ujam Phat2 from Coda73. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended.

Fast and smooth transaction with ralfrobert , highly recommended!

Greetings,

Best wishes to all of you in these trying times. I purchased plugins from monkeymanx. Excellent individual to do business with. Kept me informed all the way through the process of transferring licenses. Highly recommended.

Sold The Metal Foundry SDX to freewind1974, quick payment, great communication. Cheers!

Hi All.

I was looking for someone to share the cost of a buy one get two MasterClass memberships. Fortunately sbusso contacted me, and we teamed up for this deal. :hug:

Excellent communication, fast payment, and friendly. I highly recommend sbusso! :tu:

Thanks.

BBC

Sold Metal Machine EZX to musicartistx, easy transaction with fast payment.

Great transaction with barbecutie good communication, fast transaction, nice kvr member, highly recommended

Purchased Kazrog True Iron from “wltchris101”. Very quick and smooth transaction. Pleasure to deal with. Cheers.

Sold Nectar Elements to musicartistx. Smooth transaction and fast payment, recommended buyer :tu:

Sold Phoenix verb to Mattiaurm , highly recommended. Good communication and swift payment. :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Just bought D16 Godfazer from dangayle ! Quick and friendly communication, everything went smooth, highly recommend!

Sold two XLN midi packs to musikertimo. Smooth transaction all around and pleasant to deal with, highly recommended!

Bought two MIDI Packs for Addictive Drums from "jimgue". All fine, very good and fair seller. Everytime again. Thank you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”