Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold NI Balinese Gamelan to fir_sk88. He's new here, but everything went smooth with good communication and follow-through.

Bought TAL-DAC from Igro Super smooth and quick transaction. Seller recommended - thank you! :tu:

Sold TAL-DAC to 0degree ^^^. Fast offer - fast transaction (in fact, the fastest so far). Nice to deal with. Thank you.

Just bought a Halion 6 from tosza. Even with all the process to do with soft-licensers/eLicensers the transaction was smooth and fast. Really appreciated and recommended. Thank you!

alienmachine wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 pm Just bought a Halion 6 from tosza. Even with all the process to do with soft-licensers/eLicensers the transaction was smooth and fast. Really appreciated and recommended. Thank you!
Thanks alienmachine, it was absolutely a pleasure on my side too...especially considering the kinda strange and confusing transfer processes of Steinberg. :)

Bought Arturia Pigments from mikebenson, fast + clear communication and no problems -- thanks!

Bought Ultra Analog VA3 from acid alex, smooth and easy transaction, highly recommended!
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

Bought D16 Lush-101 & Izotope Neutron from Matnids.
Trustworthy seller, highly recommended!

sold meldaproduction MMorph to c1c2. Quick and smooth transaction, recommended!

About worldfever : tried to sell me a free code for PA. I do not advise buying something from this seller!

ZTEKNO wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 am About worldfever : tried to sell me a free code for PA. I do not advise buying something from this seller!
was just the regular code that I get sent like every month :tu:

Sold Bitwig 3.1 to psycasso - nice buyer, smooth transaction, recommended :tu:

Bought Melda MMorph from worldfever. Smooth and quick transaction. Seller recommended - thank you! :tu:

Bought Funk Adpack for XLN Addictive Drums from pabloaldunate. Awesome interaction, very fast (and that on a Sunday), friendly and professional. Highly appreciated. Would buy again :D
SYS 64738

Purchased NI Kore Sonic Fiction from jackmau - transaction completed promptly. Friendly and efficient - recommended!
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”