Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Fabfilter Timeless 2 from X-III -- good communication, fast transaction, plugin working perfectly. Thanks!

I sold a PA plugin to smithy269 and the communication and transaction were quick and efficient. I recommend smithy269 to do business with in this forum!
Thanks! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

What Lies Beyond wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:49 am Bought D16 Lush-101 & Izotope Neutron from Matnids.
Trustworthy seller, highly recommended!
Thanks, and back at you! Real smooth transaction. Highly recommended buyer!
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey

Sold a bunch of Toontrack kits to musicartistx, great communication and quick payment. Great buyer. Cheers!

Bought OTS Evolution Modern Nylon from musicjunk, all went very smoothly and he kept me in the loop every step of the way. Great seller and will use again if he has anything left when my payday comes around.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

escalona wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:48 pm I sold a PA plugin to smithy269 and the communication and transaction were quick and efficient. I recommend smithy269 to do business with in this forum!
Thanks! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Same...quick transaction, perfectly smooth with Escalaona. Thank you!

Bought Reels and Outer Space from Matnids, great seller, quick and very helpful. Totally recommended 8)

bought UJAM IRION from alcione. Very fast, friendly and professional. Would buy again ! Cheers & Thanks
SYS 64738

UltraByte wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:05 pm bought UJAM IRION from alcione. Very fast, friendly and professional. Would buy again ! Cheers & Thanks
Same here, thanks for everything! Highly recommended and reliable buyer.

Nice to deal with markhw - recommended seller :tu:

Purchased Bitwig Studio 3 from mikaeljoergensen. Super quick & smooth transaction highly recommended :tu:

Bought Reasonstudio Suite 11 from atari tech, everything went absolutely perfectly!

Sold a copy of Melodyne essentials to member leo007, Great guy to deal with would recommend him as a buyer. Many thanks for your help on other matters.

Got Ozone 9 Elements thanks to leo007.

:tu:

Giova942 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:22 pm Got Ozone 9 Elements thanks to leo007.
:tu:
Giova942 I was Happy to Help you. Enjoy :)
Last edited by leo007 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”