Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 pm I can hear the ghost of GAS it whispers
YOLO
YOLO
YOLO
:evil:
:D
I'm tired of his voice already, what should i do? :scared:

Jopmanajop wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:30 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 pm I can hear the ghost of GAS it whispers
YOLO
YOLO
YOLO
:evil:
:D
I'm tired of his voice already, what should i do? :scared:
I wish I knew too :dog:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:04 pm Sorry to hear it. Did they never get to their new product? I was sure they'd be announcing it. We'll be putting it on JRR Shop tomorrow morning.
I tapped out after he said they had a bunch of stuff in the pipeline that they'd be announcing "in the next year" and that it's their policy to not discuss upcoming products. Figured I'd find out about any new products the old fashioned way by checking here and GS.

New channel strip?

illwillis wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:33 pm Are console 1's always excluded from sales on most sites? Intrigued by the Fader now that it works properly with Ableton, but I can't drop 700 in a pandemic...
Console 1 Fader has never been on sale and I think Console 1 MK2 has only been on sale once (MK1 was on sale once when it was discontinued). They often offer free channel strips with Console 1, including British Class A at this moment, but I don't remember them doing that with Console 1 Fader yet.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:04 pm Looked into Softube Volume 4. While not as crazily priced as Eventide's Anthology, even though I own a few Softube products courtesy of an old Focusrite interface none of them get counted towards the discount (fair enough) and only Parallels seems to, that brings the €799 down to €599 and then another 30% off with the current deal code brings it down to €419 which is too rich for my blood right now. I'd think differently if I was crying out for a drum machine, a modular, a bit crusher etc, but I've got at least one if not a half dozen of pretty much everything they produce already even if it isn't the topmost quality my old ears probably couldn't tell enough of a difference to make it worthwhile and that €419 represents a couple of months of hobby plugin money to me. YMMV
Yeah, a pretty rough sell... Like you, if I were lacking in any of these areas it would probably be worth it, but as-is it's just not compelling. Especially since I can't upgrade from multiple plugins at a time, as I already own quite a few.
A well-behaved signature.

Insanelysane wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:58 pm
cclarry wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 pm A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle
in aid of COVID-19. Down from €249.99 to €9.99 for 24 hours only!

Requires Kontakt Full to work.

Here's SonuScore's statement:

"We are all facing crazy and difficult times right now. What concerns us most is that there are areas in the world being hit disproportionately hard from the Corona pandemic. Less developed countries, war and crisis regions with now scant help from outside, increasing already existing structural problems.

We offer a really, really huge discount of 96% on our Origins Bundle, which directly comes from us, with no other distribution partner involved. We will send donations to regions that are being hit particularly hard at the moment. The organizations that we’ll support are World Health Organization & Caritas – International Aid"

https://sonuscore.com/shop/origins-bund ... FEkU4QpC3A
Wow. Thats an incredible gift. I own the 12 String Balalaika and its fantastic in a mix. Ive wanted to own all and now for $10 I have them... wow.. Highly recommend!
There are two other volumes that aren't in the package :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:37 pm
Insanelysane wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:58 pm
cclarry wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 pm A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle
in aid of COVID-19. Down from €249.99 to €9.99 for 24 hours only!

Requires Kontakt Full to work.

Here's SonuScore's statement:

"We are all facing crazy and difficult times right now. What concerns us most is that there are areas in the world being hit disproportionately hard from the Corona pandemic. Less developed countries, war and crisis regions with now scant help from outside, increasing already existing structural problems.

We offer a really, really huge discount of 96% on our Origins Bundle, which directly comes from us, with no other distribution partner involved. We will send donations to regions that are being hit particularly hard at the moment. The organizations that we’ll support are World Health Organization & Caritas – International Aid"

https://sonuscore.com/shop/origins-bund ... FEkU4QpC3A
Wow. Thats an incredible gift. I own the 12 String Balalaika and its fantastic in a mix. Ive wanted to own all and now for $10 I have them... wow.. Highly recommend!
There are two other volumes that aren't in the package :tu:
Oh I didnt realise, thanks for pointing out. Still pretty happy though :party:

wow! the Sonuscore collection is really brilliant. Best 9.99€ I ever spent, some nice sounds indeed!!

simmo75 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:19 pm
Ploki wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:15 pm Softube and affordable don't go together well in a sentence. :(
Shame isn't it, they do make damn fine products though.
I'm sure it will be affordable in about a year or within two BlackFridays... :party:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

autodafe wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:09 am wow! the Sonuscore collection is really brilliant. Best 9.99€ I ever spent, some nice sounds indeed!!
After I completed payment and on my first attempt to download, and all subsequent, "Already downloaded too often or outdated. Contact us if you need this file" ... and then after trying in multiple browsers just to be sure ... my downloads ran out.

kidslow wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:19 am
autodafe wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:09 am wow! the Sonuscore collection is really brilliant. Best 9.99€ I ever spent, some nice sounds indeed!!
After I completed payment and on my first attempt to download, and all subsequent, "Already downloaded too often or outdated. Contact us if you need this file" ... and then after trying in multiple browsers just to be sure ... my downloads ran out.
me too...sent them an email...probably overloaded and throwing errors re downloads.
Thank you for everything.

Likely overloaded, I downloaded instantly no prob around when I reposted the deal here. In the past I had excellent customer service experience with Sonuscore, they're good peeps for sure so an email will resolve this.

For the Melda 3 month free subscription---there's a countdown timer that shows 23 days, 20 hours, down to the minutes and seconds.... So is it 3 months from when we activate it? And we have to activate it before the timer expires?...

I guess we don't need to remember to cancel the subscription to prevent it from charging us for auto-renewal?...

The latest BEAT magazine issue includes T-Racks ONE and two AAS sound banks. The digital issues are at 1,99 Euro, quite a bargain: https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/be ... 20?number=
Saw that in the no chat thread. Bought it and now I'm wondering how to get those 2 ASS sound banks?
What ever!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”