Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

milesmaker wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:47 am Bought Presonus Studio One 4 from !jC.
Went very well. Seller was fast, communicative, and very helpful.
Was an absolute pleasure to deal with you
milesmaker
An amazing buyer. Would gladly deal with again.

got reference from euanek, great seller!

Bought bx_console Focusrite SC from NickLebowsky, fast and easy transaction, friendly seller, highly recommended!
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

Purchased 'IK Black 76 Limiting Amplifier' from 'LoveEnigma18'. Great price and extremely quick response to all comms. Helped me ensure I could activate the product correctly. Highly recommended! :D

Sold U-HE Repro 1/5 to andi75 Amazing buyer! Would gladly deal with him again.

Sold DeftCompressor to MogwaiBoy! Fast and painless, recommended

Sold IK stuff to KleinAberFein. Fast and smooth transaction and a very pleasant communication. Highly recommended.

Bought Relab LX480 Complete from homunculus . Good communication, fast transfer. Very friendly seller, highly recommend!

spinout wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:18 am Purchased 'IK Black 76 Limiting Amplifier' from 'LoveEnigma18'. Great price and extremely quick response to all comms. Helped me ensure I could activate the product correctly. Highly recommended! :D
Excellent transaction with spinout. Prompt payment, great communication, and was very understanding and patient (took some time from my side to identify the correct unused serial number). Trustworthy buyer, highly recommended! :tu:

baught a plugin from 4tune. was fast and uncomplicated. very responsive!

Same for Tendou too!

Easy transaction recommended buyer!

4tune

Bought Roland account from Roman Wisniak Super helpful and friendly seller, definitely recommended. Thank you! :tu:

Sold Toontrack Nashville EZX to frank1985. Smooth transaction.

Just had a fast and sucecssful buy from user Quicksta
:phones:

sold iZotope Iris 2 to bobbyquine!
Smooth and fast :) recommended

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”