Sonic Academy NODE Wavetable Editor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

apologies for the web issues guys - they should be resolved now :)

fmr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:48 am
Yeah... This one is old, but is still my favorite. Too bad the author abandoned it, and lost the source code. I would certainly love to see this developed further. :clap:
Absolutely. I still use it to create sample-accurate wavetables in serum format. AT is a bit vintage but it is fun to work with and the number of supported plugins is unique.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Tripple the price I would want to pay for an offline wavetable editor with limited functionality.
This isn't exactly Sonic Academy's finest moment, a turning point in their business model imo.
One can only wonder why this wasn't included directly in the ANA 2 Synth for a small upgrade fee?

Kian Russell wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:59 pm Tripple the price I would want to pay for an offline wavetable editor with limited functionality.
This isn't exactly Sonic Academy's finest moment, a turning point in their business model imo.
One can only wonder why this wasn't included directly in the ANA 2 Synth for a small upgrade fee?
Not their finest moment? Hogwash. This is probably just an internal tool they used in developing ANA 2 wavetables and found useful enough to release to the public. Just add some spit and polish and make it available to users if they want it, for a small fee to help recoup costs. I wish more companies would release their cool internal toys like this. (U-he’s Presswerk started out that way)

I have no problem with the price or the functionality. It is a useful tool that is simple to use.

Return to “Instruments”