Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:19 pm Still not working properly, cannot complete the order. Opened a support ticket
same issues here, clicking "proceed to checkout" has no effect, always gets back to the cart page...

Calenberger wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:33 am
Buckster wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 am Some amazing deals on PA this morning worth checking out haven't got time to provide links right now
The Unfiltered Audio Byome plus Triad bundle for 299.99$ is especially exciting! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I think the Schoeps Panning tool for $149 is exciting as well... :hihi: specially if your DAW doesn't come with panning...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

autodafe wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:37 pm
UnbalancedBeats wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:19 pm Still not working properly, cannot complete the order. Opened a support ticket
same issues here, clicking "proceed to checkout" has no effect, always gets back to the cart page...
Try a different browser. I used Chrome and it failed for me. But then I tried IE and it worked.

RE: Ask.Audio
It failed with P/P for me multiple times in Chrome/Windows but worked with a credit card.

Bansaw wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm
Try a different browser. I used Chrome and it failed for me. But then I tried IE and it worked.
Thanks!
Working with Firefox and Paypal, W10 Pro :clap:
It seems it does not ork with Edge

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:02 pm
It seems it does not ork with Edge
NOTHING works with edge. :hihi:
I had to try multiple times, in Safari and Chrome and finally managed to pay for it...

If anyone has an unused license of PSP Twin-L from the last sale, i'd like to buy it. Thank you.
Unfortunately it was bad timing for me, was looking forward to that sale.

dyte wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:01 pm Price reduction and some free stuff from Ableton

We’ve reduced the price on all editions of Live by 30%. This offer includes new licenses as well as upgrades. Log in to see your available upgrades.

In collaboration with Max for Cats and Sonic Bloom, we’ve made the Stray Cats Collection, a free Pack of Max for Live devices. (Note: this Pack requires Max for Live, which is included in Live Suite or available for purchase for Live Standard.)

Our book, Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers, is temporarily free to download in .pdf, .mobi, and .epub format.

https://www.ableton.com/en/blog/ideas-o ... music-home
Thanks a lot for sharing this. I was interested in the book and never had access to the hard copy because of shipping restrictions. I have it on Kindle, but nothing beats having a pdf copy. :tu:

Not a deal, but FabFilter is back with a 3-part series on mixing - with Dan Worrall, of course. :tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spaqBr-cCFw

TDR Kotelnikov GE and Limiter 6 GE are 50% off at Audio Deluxe. Has this been advertised?

Similar issues. Completed the order, like all the way through Paypal approve payment. But then when I try to access any videos, it shows my account is in Demo status. No record anywhere of the Paypal payment, not in ask.audio and not in paypal. Like they just discarded the payment request into dev null. Life is too short to fight through an obviously broken website. Am I going to have to deal with those problems every time I try to login? No thanks.

Edit: I think the reason why is that there are actually two different website backends involved here. There is the ask.audio site and then the academy takes you to a different site using a session ID and they clearly have problems with the handoff between the two underlying sites. That's why you can be logged into ask.audio and not logged into ask.audio/academy.

the Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers is such a wonderful resource.... I bought it on my Kindle 2-3 years ago and I was just re-reading just before the actual shit started. Highly recommended to make full use of your "music" time and ideas

autodafe wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:39 pm the Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers is such a wonderful resource.... I bought it on my Kindle 2-3 years ago and I was just re-reading just before the actual shit started. Highly recommended to make full use of your "music" time and ideas
Just downloaded the pdf and had a quick skim, seems superb indeed.

No idea how to get the mobi version onto my Kindle though, will investigate.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I believe it's just a matter of copy/paste using the USB connection to a PC or MAC, you can do it with PDFs as well but then it's just a PDF (no font scaling and so on...)

revvy wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:00 am
autodafe wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:39 pm the Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers is such a wonderful resource.... I bought it on my Kindle 2-3 years ago and I was just re-reading just before the actual shit started. Highly recommended to make full use of your "music" time and ideas
Just downloaded the pdf and had a quick skim, seems superb indeed.

No idea how to get the mobi version onto my Kindle though, will investigate.
There's a fantastic free application called Calibre that handles conversions and uploads of eBooks to Kindles
https://calibre-ebook.com/

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”