Omnisphere - modulating via Arp not possible?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok im really too much used to avenger, serum etc which are modulation heavens and so easy. Omnisphere is also very very powerful. Still the mod envelopes etc are so laggy to use still, and i wanted to modulate my distortion to the arp sequencer as a dedicated step sequencer isnt avalable. Am i missing something or does omnisphere really lack this feature?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

You can use the velocity modulation then the arp events will modulate that parameter but for more practicality I’d use a mod envelope instead.

Caine123 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:43 pm Ok im really too much used to avenger, serum etc which are modulation heavens and so easy. Omnisphere is also very very powerful. Still the mod envelopes etc are so laggy to use still, and i wanted to modulate my distortion to the arp sequencer as a dedicated step sequencer isnt avalable. Am i missing something or does omnisphere really lack this feature?
missing lots of logical features

Return to “Instruments”