Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Tomgu
KVRist
225 posts since 8 Sep, 2014

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:33 am

paolostylo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:19 am
I bought Waves - Bass Fingers from Tomgu.
Hasslefree transaction. Thanks again! :tu:
Thank you as well! A quick and clean transaction, a warm recommendation :)

paolostylo
KVRist
203 posts since 10 May, 2019 from Germany

Re: Feedback Thread

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:36 am

I bought Fuse Audio Labs - VPRE-376 from sqigls.
Everything good. Recommended seller! :tu:

paolostylo
KVRist
203 posts since 10 May, 2019 from Germany

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:39 am

I bought Native Instruments - Vari Comp + Enhanced EQ from Radiophobic Workshop.
Fast response and transaction. Thank you! :tu:

terriandralph
KVRist
209 posts since 25 Sep, 2007

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:34 am

I bought Waldorf Edition 2 from tomgu. We hit a small snag during the transaction, and tomgu was gracious enough to allow me the opportunity to leave the deal. I was not concerned with tomgu honoring the deal (based on his reputation as a seller) and the snag was eliminated well within 24 hours (it helped that Waldorf moved quickly on the situation!). Highly recommended seller!

leo007
KVRist
203 posts since 2 Feb, 2020

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:30 am

Bought 2 EZMix packs from Ckyremx. I have a had a honour to be his first buyer ). very nice seller
highly recommend :wink:

partyup
KVRer
2 posts since 8 Jul, 2018

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:19 am

I bought u-he Presswerk plugin from user Sindikhate. Everything is fine :)

Sindikhate
KVRist
159 posts since 26 Jun, 2016 from London, UK / Hanover, Germany

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 am

partyup wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:19 am
I bought u-he Presswerk plugin from user Sindikhate. Everything is fine :)
Great transaction with partyup , funds arrived promptly! Enjoy :phones:

escalona
KVRian
762 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:57 am

I just sold a big PA bundle to Ckyremx. Communication was smooth and clear, and the transaction was lightning fast. I highly recommend Ckyremx!
Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Presonus StudioOne 4.5 Pro i9-9900k Win10 Pro / Kemper Profiler / Bunch of old gear

nori.lam
KVRist
360 posts since 3 May, 2013

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 am

Just bought uhe Ace, Hive 2 and Diva from mostlyjustj and it was great. Whole thing was said and done in 10 mins and u-he did the transfer 8 hours later :o

Happy easter :phones:
Live 10
Push 2

Tendou
KVRist
78 posts since 10 Mar, 2020

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

Sadly I have to write a bad review here about the user SoftSynthLover99.
(memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=443499)

After days of price talk we BOTH AGREED on a deal for Komplete Ultimate 12 and we got to a point where I send the proof for the transfer approval from NI and then he sends the money.
In 30min you received the transfer codes from NI and sent him the proof (censored email) and he said he will do the transfer in "a few".
On the next day he breaks the deal and says he doesn't want this anymore. I tried to explain to him that we had both agreed to this and we were already in the middle but he doesnt care.
Now I'm standing here without payment and transfer codes of an expensive software package after uninstalling tons of GB of data. I just hope NI support doesnt give me the 6month NFR after reactivating it.

Do yourself a favour and dont do business with an unresponsible user like SoftSynthLover99 it will just give you headaches and troubles.

Regards, Leo

Kongru
KVRian
1268 posts since 23 Feb, 2017

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 am

Sold some plugins to Ckyremx - highly recommended.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

SoftSynthLover99
KVRist
86 posts since 27 Jun, 2019

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:07 am

Tendou wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

After days of price talk we BOTH AGREED on a deal for Komplete Ultimate 12 and we got to a point where I send the proof for the transfer approval from NI and then he sends the money.
In 30min you received the transfer codes from NI and sent him the proof (censored email) and he said he will do the transfer in "a few".
On the next day he breaks the deal and says he doesn't want this anymore. I tried to explain to him that we had both agreed to this and we were already in the middle but he doesnt care.
Now I'm standing here without payment and transfer codes of an expensive software package after uninstalling tons of GB of data. I just hope NI support doesnt give me the 6month NFR after reactivating it.

Do yourself a favour and dont do business with an unresponsible user like SoftSynthLover99 it will just give you headaches and troubles.

Regards, Leo
Hey,

Not sure what the bad review is about, I never sent you the payment and also told you in my reply yesterday I would think it over and sleep on it. We did agree at first and you did send proof of the codes, but am I not allowed to change my mind about a purchase? Especially one of $700? And you did request a $700 payment as “friends and family”.

I’ve sold lots of things and purchased things here with no issues and never had a problem with anyone.
I do not understand what you are angry about?

sluggo
KVRian
670 posts since 31 May, 2002 from chez moi

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am

Bought a couple of AAS expansion packs from acid alex. He was responsive and got the deal done quickly. Thank you!

mertmavismusic
KVRist
122 posts since 23 Nov, 2018

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:18 am

Just sold a couple products to ckyremx, super easy transaction, friendly buyer. Highly recommend. :tu:

Tendou
KVRist
78 posts since 10 Mar, 2020

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 am

SoftSynthLover99 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:07 am
Tendou wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

Regards, Leo
Hey,

Not sure what the bad review is about, I never sent you the payment and also told you in my reply yesterday I would think it over and sleep on it. We did agree at first and you did send proof of the codes, but am I not allowed to change my mind about a purchase? Especially one of $700? And you did request a $700 payment as “friends and family”.

I’ve sold lots of things and purchased things here with no issues and never had a problem with anyone.
I do not understand what you are angry about?
First I told you, you should just choose bank transfer or paypal - whats cheapest for you and I told you about all rates. I asked to use family and friends if you trust me enough for it, you agreed. I then told you can transfer how you like just so you pay the 700$ we agreed on and I COVER ALL FEES and that after I showed you the email with the cencored codes. (I can provide the messages if anyone wants to see the proof). You agreed to terms and the deal and said you will transfer the money when you are home, then you ghosted me for one day and changed your mind and now im sitting on dead money. End of conversation

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”