Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Waldorf Edition 2 from tomgu. We hit a small snag during the transaction, and tomgu was gracious enough to allow me the opportunity to leave the deal. I was not concerned with tomgu honoring the deal (based on his reputation as a seller) and the snag was eliminated well within 24 hours (it helped that Waldorf moved quickly on the situation!). Highly recommended seller!

Bought 2 EZMix packs from Ckyremx. I have a had a honour to be his first buyer ). very nice seller
highly recommend :wink:

I bought u-he Presswerk plugin from user Sindikhate. Everything is fine :)

partyup wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:19 pm I bought u-he Presswerk plugin from user Sindikhate. Everything is fine :)
Great transaction with partyup , funds arrived promptly! Enjoy :phones:

I just sold a big PA bundle to Ckyremx. Communication was smooth and clear, and the transaction was lightning fast. I highly recommend Ckyremx!
Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Just bought uhe Ace, Hive 2 and Diva from mostlyjustj and it was great. Whole thing was said and done in 10 mins and u-he did the transfer 8 hours later :o

Happy easter :phones:

Sadly I have to write a bad review here about the user SoftSynthLover99.
(memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=443499)

After days of price talk we BOTH AGREED on a deal for Komplete Ultimate 12 and we got to a point where I send the proof for the transfer approval from NI and then he sends the money.
In 30min you received the transfer codes from NI and sent him the proof (censored email) and he said he will do the transfer in "a few".
On the next day he breaks the deal and says he doesn't want this anymore. I tried to explain to him that we had both agreed to this and we were already in the middle but he doesnt care.
Now I'm standing here without payment and transfer codes of an expensive software package after uninstalling tons of GB of data. I just hope NI support doesnt give me the 6month NFR after reactivating it.

Do yourself a favour and dont do business with an unresponsible user like SoftSynthLover99 it will just give you headaches and troubles.

Regards, Leo

Sold some plugins to Ckyremx - highly recommended.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:48 pm Sadly I have to write a bad review here about the user SoftSynthLover99.

After days of price talk we BOTH AGREED on a deal for Komplete Ultimate 12 and we got to a point where I send the proof for the transfer approval from NI and then he sends the money.
In 30min you received the transfer codes from NI and sent him the proof (censored email) and he said he will do the transfer in "a few".
On the next day he breaks the deal and says he doesn't want this anymore. I tried to explain to him that we had both agreed to this and we were already in the middle but he doesnt care.
Now I'm standing here without payment and transfer codes of an expensive software package after uninstalling tons of GB of data. I just hope NI support doesnt give me the 6month NFR after reactivating it.

Do yourself a favour and dont do business with an unresponsible user like SoftSynthLover99 it will just give you headaches and troubles.

Regards, Leo
Hey,

Not sure what the bad review is about, I never sent you the payment and also told you in my reply yesterday I would think it over and sleep on it. We did agree at first and you did send proof of the codes, but am I not allowed to change my mind about a purchase? Especially one of $700? And you did request a $700 payment as “friends and family”.

I’ve sold lots of things and purchased things here with no issues and never had a problem with anyone.
I do not understand what you are angry about?

Bought a couple of AAS expansion packs from acid alex. He was responsive and got the deal done quickly. Thank you!

Just sold a couple products to ckyremx, super easy transaction, friendly buyer. Highly recommend. :tu:

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:48 pm Sadly I have to write a bad review here about the user SoftSynthLover99.

Regards, Leo
Hey,

Not sure what the bad review is about, I never sent you the payment and also told you in my reply yesterday I would think it over and sleep on it. We did agree at first and you did send proof of the codes, but am I not allowed to change my mind about a purchase? Especially one of $700? And you did request a $700 payment as “friends and family”.

I’ve sold lots of things and purchased things here with no issues and never had a problem with anyone.
First I told you, you should just choose bank transfer or paypal - whats cheapest for you and I told you about all rates. I asked to use family and friends if you trust me enough for it, you agreed. I then told you can transfer how you like just so you pay the 700$ we agreed on and I COVER ALL FEES and that after I showed you the email with the cencored codes. (I can provide the messages if anyone wants to see the proof). You agreed to terms and the deal and said you will transfer the money when you are home, then you ghosted me for one day and changed your mind and now im sitting on dead money. End of conversation

Sold PA bx_2098 to Ckyremx super fast super easy!

judging by today's feedback he's on fire :D

Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Regards, Leo
Hey,

First I told you, you should just choose bank transfer or paypal - whats cheapest for you and I told you about all rates. I asked to use family and friends if you trust me enough for it, you agreed. I then told you can transfer how you like just so you pay the 700$ we agreed on and I COVER ALL FEES and that after I showed you the email with the cencored codes. (I can provide the messages if anyone wants to see the proof). You agreed to terms and the deal and said you will transfer the money when you are home, then you ghosted me for one day and changed your mind and now im sitting on dead money. End of conversation
Hey,

I did not ghost you for a day that is ridiculous! You said “very well. Im awake for another 1,5h its getting late here ;)

I replied No worries! I will get back with you tomorrow and think over the purchase in the meantime.

I want to be absolutely sure it’s the right move for my productions.”

How exactly is that ghosting? Am I not allowed to think over a $700 purchase? I’m in the USA as well so our time zones are different.

FOR THE RECORD: No software was transferred to me and I did not send him any payment! I have no codes and nobody lost anything. The seller Tendou seems to be wanting to use his software while he is trying to sell it, that is not my problem.

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:35 pm
Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Regards, Leo
Hey,

Hey,

I did not ghost you for a day that is ridiculous! You said “very well. Im awake for another 1,5h its getting late here ;)

I replied No worries! I will get back with you tomorrow and think over the purchase in the meantime.

I want to be absolutely sure it’s the right move for my productions.”

How exactly is that ghosting? Am I not allowed to think over a $700 purchase? I’m in the USA as well so our time zones are different.

FOR THE RECORD: No software was transferred to me and I did not send him any payment! I have no codes and nobody lost anything. The seller Tendou seems to be wanting to use his software while he is trying to sell it, that is not my problem.
You wanted the codes as early as possible since "its such a big download" (which is the proof you gave your virtual handshake for the deal) and I agreed and provided it 30min later and you said you send the money after you are back from store and you didnt. After several hours I received the message that you want to think about it and I reminded you kindly you agreed to the deal otherwise I would have never requested the transfer codes.
FOR THE RECORD: Of course I use the software UNTIL I sell it and I stoped using it when you AGREED TO PURCHASE.

You are just unreliable and people need to know this. I gave up money I wanted more so you can afford it. I didnt await the payment and then requested the transfer. No, just because you wanted to download "the big files" on the same day I all did this prior to you paying because you couldnt wait to get the package. Just dont do this in real life when you are older kid, because when contracts are involved its not that easy anymore to get away with things like this.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”