Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mods: I did not purchase anything from Tendou and he did not purchase anything from me. He did not send me any license or code and I did not send him any payment. We had an agreement, I thought it over and changed my mind. Feel free to check my inbox and his to get a story of his issue.

If you feel his bad review of me is valid then by all means leave it here, I personally don’t think it belongs here since we had no exchange of money or software between us. I’ve had all positive transactions selling and buying here previously even with hiccups in transfers.

Cheers,
:phones:

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:06 pm We had an agreement [...]
There you have it, at least you admit it now.

I do agree to involve mods to sort this out. But honestly - since you already said we had an agreement, just say sorry and accept a bad review about your unreliability and thats it. I never said you attempted to scam me, just that you are not reliable. Maybe that was the only case, I dont now. But there is really no need to argue further.

Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:11 pm

I do agree to involve mods to sort this out. But honestly - since you already said we had an agreement, just say sorry and accept a bad review about your unreliability and thats it. I never said you attempted to scam me, just that you are not reliable. Maybe that was the only case, I dont now. But there is really no need to argue further.
When did I deny anything? You are being a bit dishonest and over the top making this seem like something much bigger than it is.

I was gonna buy it from you initially but changed my mind after sleeping on it. It’s really that simple.

This is a feedback thread for buying and selling. Leaving a “bad review” because I changed my mind about buying something from you doesn’t seem to be what the feedback thread is for. But if mods say it is a justified review then I’m fine with it.

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:41 pm
Tendou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:11 pm

When did I deny anything? You are being a bit dishonest and over the top making this seem like something much bigger than it is.

I was gonna buy it from you initially but changed my mind after sleeping on it. It’s really that simple.

This is a feedback thread for buying and selling. Leaving a “bad review” because I changed my mind about buying something from you doesn’t seem to be what the feedback thread is for. But if mods say it is a justified review then I’m fine with it.
Im not dishonest. We had a deal and you agreed to it. you said you pay, you didnt. I held up my end if the deal - you didnt. since its a feedback thread im informing people that with me(!) you were not reliable. thats all.

Purchased Arturia Sparkle 2 from Pinki. Very smooth transaction. Great communications and ultra fast transfer. Recommended. Thanks!

sold NI FM8 to "jugustaf". Fast transaction. Great buyer :-)

Dneumann wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:04 pm sold NI FM8 to "jugustaf". Fast transaction. Great buyer :-)
Thank you sir, it was a pleasure buying from you! :) I highly recommend this seller.

Ploki wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:28 pm Sold PA bx_2098 to Ckyremx super fast super easy!

judging by today's feedback he's on fire :D
I also just sold a couple of PA licenses to Ckyremx. Fast payment and pleasant communication. Can recommend.

Just purchased Triad from greyxenon. Nice price & a smooth transaction.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Purchased Slate fgx from PORTOLALO - FANTASTIC communications thank you!
james

smallstonefan wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:56 am Purchased Slate fgx from PORTOLALO - FANTASTIC communications thank you!
smallstonefan is the most sincere buyer/person I ever had to deal with. I had to sell plugins because the economical effects of the Corona virus hit me and my company really hard (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=541827).
smallstonefan restored my faith in the goodness within humanity with a small but very heartwarming gesture he didn’t have to do at all...

smallstonefan bought Slate Digital FG-X from me and AFTER the deal was DONE... this golden hearted dude send me an extra amount just to help a fellow human take care of himself in these difficult Corona times.

A-ma-zing dude, I wholeheartedly recommend smallstonefan

smallstonefan, if it wasn’t for social distancing I’d hug you. For now you have to do with a virtual one :hug:

I purchased Syrah from Trannin. A very pleasant and easy transaction! From impulse to plugin activation & insert happened faster than I could drink a small glass of wine.

T^hanks Trannin!

Sold NI Expansion Hexagon Highway to RockIngenieur. Prompt payment, good communication, and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

independentfactory wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:45 am I purchased Syrah from Trannin. A very pleasant and easy transaction! From impulse to plugin activation & insert happened faster than I could drink a small glass of wine.

T^hanks Trannin!
Indeed, that was probably the faster transaction I've ever done, very quick payment. independentfactory is a great buyer.

I just bought XLN XO from Lazarus451. Quick and easy communication and license transfer. Recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”