Zenith by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zenith

Is anyone here using more than 2 instances at a time? I find that if I use 3 or 4 instances with my Hardware synths then one will sometimes stop working all of a sudden,
If I re-open the GUI for that instance then everything starts working again.
Strange :neutral:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Was looking more closely at this lately, and was wondering if it was possible to create more than 24 knobs - perhaps through multiple "pages" - if you wanted to assign more than 24 MIDI CCs? If someone could please let me know if this is possible, I would appreciate it!

Is Zenith multi-touch capable?

On sale. 30% off....
Anyone know if it has midi drag and drop with any of the latest updates?

Just purchased this under the latest sale, and can't seem to find the hardware device presets. Can someone please tell me where to find these and how to load them in Zenith?

Thanks!

bharris22 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:07 am Just purchased this under the latest sale, and can't seem to find the hardware device presets. Can someone please tell me where to find these and how to load them in Zenith?

Thanks!
Nevermind - just found them :).

Anybody else here using Zenith in Live? Working with MIDI CCs there is a pain*.
What's working for you on plugins (not hardware) that don't offer MIDI Learn (it's great on those that do:)? Thanks!

*Seems like their M4L device Koda (also sweet!) is a direct response to the CC difficulties.

25%_off_Sitewide_one_week_Newsletter.jpg
We are running a 25% site-wide sale today for a week which will include Zenith.

Audiaire.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NM
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NM

David wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:20 pm Anybody else here using Zenith in Live? Working with MIDI CCs there is a pain*.
What's working for you on plugins (not hardware) that don't offer MIDI Learn (it's great on those that do:)? Thanks!

*Seems like their M4L device Koda (also sweet!) is a direct response to the CC difficulties.
Have you tried this yet? https://nativekontrol.com/ddc

I haven't bought it yet, but probably will this weekend (it is super cheap - $17.50), and looks like it will help you.

Cool, that does look useful, will read up:)

UlasK wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:24 pm 25%_off_Sitewide_one_week_Newsletter.jpg

Audiaire.com
It was a 30% sale at PB up until your announcement just now...

What happened?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

I like the rent-to-own option at Splice: $6

tonedef71 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:44 pm
UlasK wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:24 pm 25%_off_Sitewide_one_week_Newsletter.jpg

Audiaire.com
It was a 30% sale at PB up until your announcement just now...

What happened?
Plugin Boutique is pretty erratic recently.
Surreal Machines bundle offer is 10$ higher than on its own website.
AAS Strum offer cancelled without prior notice.
Audiaire confusion...

Return to “Effects”