cannot register on homegrown sounds

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i cannot seem to get registered on homegrown sound. well according to the sight i have because it recognizes my username and email(s) though i dont recall ever successfully gaining access to their sight to download their Demos and i cannot seem to successfully change the password. i went through the usual steps requesting a password reset i get the link select it reset the password and it still keeps rejecting it i've gone through it several times i've used both my emails they both have usernames associated with them the same user on each. they're products look very exciting and i'm dying to try them but i am not going to create a third email address. i've tried the email option in the contact menu on their home page and it just brings me back to their main product page. anyone?

Andy had a heart attack a couple of months ago, which stalled this group buy
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=535163&start=195

He came back from it but has since gone awol which is pretty concerning given he's usually super communicative. Maybe follow that thread for updates if you get no response here?

Michaelparkinson wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:47 am Andy had a heart attack a couple of months ago, which stalled this group buy
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=535163&start=195

He came back from it but has since gone awol which is pretty concerning given he's usually super communicative. Maybe follow that thread for updates if you get no response here?
thanks michael will do

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”