Synthmaster 2.9.8 crash Renoise 3.2.1

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, just bought Synthmaster today and it crash Renoise 3.2.1 while scan on startup.

What means silence?

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was considering buying this synth, but nobody ever answered if it’s Catalina OS compatible and I keep reading of it not validating and crashing DAWs.

Guess it will be a pass for me for now. Unless I can get compatibility clarified for my system.

MissOptimyst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:53 pm I was considering buying this synth, but nobody ever answered if it’s Catalina OS compatible and I keep reading of it not validating and crashing DAWs.

Guess it will be a pass for me for now. Unless I can get compatibility clarified for my system.
Hi MissOptimyst,

Yes we are compatible with MacOS Catalina.

All the best
Gercek

pigfront wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm Hello, just bought Synthmaster today and it crash Renoise 3.2.1 while scan on startup.
Hi pigfront,

Please re-install SynthMaster again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at: https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMaster folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again.

All the best
Gercek

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:26 am
pigfront wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm Hello, just bought Synthmaster today and it crash Renoise 3.2.1 while scan on startup.
Hi pigfront,

Please re-install SynthMaster again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at: https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMaster folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again.

All the best
Gercek
Thanks for answer, but this not work.

pigfront wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:26 am
Hi pigfront,

All the best
Gercek
Thanks for answer, but this not work.
Did you try clean installation?

Yes off course, I try.

pigfront wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:29 pm Yes off course, I try.
Could you write me your operating system?

All the best
Gercek

Windows 10 pro x64

pigfront wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:07 pm Windows 10 pro x64
Ok I just send private message. If it will work we will wrote our solution here.

All the best
Gercek

No success.
But I can run x86 version bridged in x64 Renoise, it's not solution, but better than nothing.

Return to “KV331 Audio”