FR: Native Convolver Module

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All is great, but a barebones convolver module could take us to extreme levels. Please Please Please :D :D :D _but seriously, imagine the circuits we could do with such module! (personally i don't even feel the need for settings apart from iR browser)... ok i've been thinking about this since i got Mulab so i figured i'll say my piece and be done with it :) be well all.

Oh year, that would be fantastic. Especially, there a not so much effordable 64bit convolution plugins out there.
In the past i did this myself with mathlab and later also in synthedit with a module wich has used the Intel IPP library.

It would really be a great addition to mulab

You can do so much things with convolution, in example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_ugqI ... =emb_title

Added to the wishlist.

mutools wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:12 am Added to the wishlist.
Thank you so much!!!!! oscillator>damping filter> instrument body= AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Thanks, jo! :party:

In fact related notes about convolution-type modules (there are several options) were already on the wishlist, and in fact i have been researching it in depth the past 2 weeks, and though i could already make interesting progress, i came to the point where i realize we want zero latency convolution, and that takes more work. I've paused that r&d now and will continue on it lateron.

Return to “MUTOOLS”