Why might user imported wavetables/waveforms be showing up in SM1/2?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claudedefaren wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:34 am On OSX 10.13. Is there something I need to do to get it to scan the wavetables? Even drag and drop doesn't work for me though
Hi claudedefaren,

It could be name of your waveform files. Could you send me couple of those waveforms? I want to check them too.

All the best
Gercek

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claudedefaren wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:55 pm
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am
claudedefaren wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:34 am On OSX 10.13. Is there something I need to do to get it to scan the wavetables? Even drag and drop doesn't work for me though
Hi claudedefaren,

It could be name of your waveform files. Could you send me couple of those waveforms? I want to check them too.

All the best
Gercek
Sure, this is what I'm trying to import: https://mega.nz/file/N4Zg0bTb#QPnNXvTsK ... r-9E-piuAM
Hi again, I just download these waveforms and copy them to Documents / SynthMaster / Waveforms and Documents /SynthMasterOne / Waveforms folders. Both SynthMaster and SynthMasyter One saw those waveforms and I can use them on both products.

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KV331 Audio”