Korg Collection (V2.0 released, GUI update!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection Special Box Presets For Korg M1 Legacy V2

The GUI is too big now. Sent them an email asking them to update with a smaller GUI.

chili beans wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:52 am The GUI is too big now. Sent them an email asking them to update with a smaller GUI.
The GUI’s can be resized.
Opax

Saw wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am Last version MS20 and Polysix failed validation (Logic Pro X 10.5)

In case you're not aware, there's a 2.0.x version of M1 available.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:20 pm
Saw wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am Last version MS20 and Polysix failed validation (Logic Pro X 10.5)

In case you're not aware, there's a 2.0.x version of M1 available.
Yep!
Downloaded and installed!

Holy sh.t! :o
But in Logic plugin manager - still 1.8.4 :D :clap:

I'm not familiar with how you organise plugins on Macs. On PCs you can stick VSTs wherever you want so can sometimes have different versions of the same plugin in different locations and DAWs may pick them all up depending on how they're configured. Bitwig, for instance, will show you all a manufacturer's plugins and hide duplicates, but give you a message saying duplicates were filtered out of the list of available plugins. You can then 'unfilter' to track down those duplicates, reveal their locations and remove them.

Possibly something like that happening here?

Are you safe?

No, it`s impossible on Mac`s

Ah, it's just f**ked then. Sorry.

Are you safe?

The strange thing is the update M1 filename (M1_2_0_0.zip) shows it's 2.00 but after install it's 1.8.4 in the plugin's about box,
what the hell?
The filename is misleading, or ????
(it can be they don't bother about filename)

and similar cases:
ARP_Odyssey_1_1_2.zip --> 1.1.0 (9)

but This four are OK:
MonoPoly_2_0_2.zip --> 2.0.2
MS-20_2_0_5.zip --> 2.0.5
Polysix_2_0_5.zip --> 2.0.5
WAVESTATION_2_0_2.zip --> 2.0.2
Last edited by dune_rave on Sat May 23, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Same here - Logic won't validate those 3 plugins, but I validated that all 3 of them work in Ableton Live.

I tried deleting Logic Pro's cache and tried again, but can't get them to validate.

From what I can gather by Googling the error message, it's the result of wrapping a VST in code instead of developing an AU plugin, and the wrapper not being able to set a parameter that is dependent on another parameter (a Meta Parameter). In short - Korg f**ked up.

In short - Korg f**ked up.

Did someone wrote to support? I MAYBE WILL, but before that I should eat some food...

Please, report to him abt this sh.t

dune_rave wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:39 pm Did someone wrote to support? I MAYBE WILL, but before that I should eat some food...
Their so-called “support” site literally has blocked me because of my participation on their user-to-user forums on there that they locked us out of. I did nothing wrong, but they locked me out. I can’t submit support requests, because I can’t log in, because my user ID is suspended. Bunch of assholes.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Forgotten wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 pm From what I can gather by Googling the error message, it's the result of wrapping a VST in code instead of developing an AU plugin...
Oh for f**k’s f**king sake.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I just send a support request for this. Don't hold out much hope of them doing much about it though as they're probably the flakiest company out there for supporting their software.

Return to “Instruments”