Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.2.2 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
PierreJoseff
KVRer
18 posts since 7 Mar, 2018

Post Sat May 19, 2018 11:52 pm

This plug in is amazing, thank's ! it would be nice to have an output gain ...

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) - Intro price and crossgrade

Post Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 am

Thanks, Pierre. suggestion noted!

Cheers,
Luca

handed
KVRist
37 posts since 4 Jun, 2018

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) - Intro price and crossgrade

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm

How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.

kmonkey
KVRAF
4094 posts since 17 Aug, 2004

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) - Intro price and crossgrade

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 pm

handed wrote:How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.
I am using it for synths and all kind of stuff really.

These plugins (echo is amazing) simply sounds right and musical. For some reason GUI just clicked with me instantly so workflow is also dope!..Highly recommended :tu:

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:44 am

Tube Modulator updated to v1.1
– FIX: Sync not working on signature changes
– FIX: Wrong LFO rate on signature changes
– IMP: Improved load time
– IMP: Framework update

IMPORTANT: That's an important update, with new paths for both the plugin and its related files. Please, backup your custom Tube Modulator presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lose them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
907 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:21 am

Audiority wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:44 am
Tube Modulator updated to v1.1
– FIX: Sync not working on signature changes
– FIX: Wrong LFO rate on signature changes
– IMP: Improved load time
– IMP: Framework update

IMPORTANT: That's an important update, with new paths for both the plugin and its related files. Please, backup your custom Tube Modulator presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lose them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Ciao Luca,
does it mean the "warm up" issue on switches in the lfo field
is better handled now for quick a/b?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am

That fixes an issue where if you change the signature to something like 6/8, the sync stops working. Can you tell me more about the "warm up" issue?

Cheers,
Luca

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
907 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:22 am

Audiority wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am
That fixes an issue where if you change the signature to something like 6/8, the sync stops working. Can you tell me more about the "warm up" issue?

Cheers,
Luca
Sure,
when one steps through the lfo field,
few operators need some time to "warm up" to become audible.

I believe the third last one for example (reverted wav symbol)
at the time I tried the demo (mailed you about it).

The problem is one can`t do a quick a/b then, either when switching or when on/off
as the "warm up" take it`s time.

Wasn`t sure if you adressed this with the new version ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi Omkar. Those waveforms does take time to go from zero to their max peak. They are designed like a ramped sine waves, so that's the intended behaviour. Anyways, we are working to integrate A/B in our plugins, so this feature will be available in the near future.

Cheers,
Luca

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
907 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX)

Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:47 am

Audiority wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:39 pm
Hi Omkar. Those waveforms does take time to go from zero to their max peak. They are designed like a ramped sine waves, so that's the intended behaviour. Anyways, we are working to integrate A/B in our plugins, so this feature will be available in the near future.

Cheers,
Luca
Thanks so much for listening,
it`s the only headache I have with this marvellous sounding plugin.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

Lotuz2019
KVRian
568 posts since 26 Apr, 2019 from Netherlands

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) - Intro price and crossgrade

Post Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 am

kmonkey wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 pm
handed wrote:How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.
I am using it for synths and all kind of stuff really.

These plugins (echo is amazing) simply sounds right and musical. For some reason GUI just clicked with me instantly so workflow is also dope!..Highly recommended :tu:
I'm not a guitar player, but I love the sound of vintage gear. This very nice plugin sounds great on organs and synths too and it will also help me to breathe some life into clean sounding delays by adding color and subtle modulation. And who knows what other things I'll use this versatile plugin for. 8)

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.2 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX)

Post Mon May 25, 2020 2:14 am

Tube Modulator updated to v1.2
– NEW: HQ Mode
– NEW: VST3 plugin format
– NEW: Newsfeed
– FIX: Signal processed if Amount is at 0
– FIX: Phase cancellation mixing dry and wet signal
– FIX: Parameters not correctly initialized in Reason
– FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations
– FIX: Mac OSX Catalina support
– BREAKING CHANGE: Dropped 32bit support

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

jens
KVRAF
20067 posts since 12 Jul, 2003 from West Caprazumia

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.2 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX)

Post Mon May 25, 2020 3:35 am

I assume the oversampling makes a difference in the case of TM?

User avatar
Audiority
KVRian
928 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.2 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX)

Post Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 am

Yes, if you gets the input stage to saturate

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3546 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.2 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX)

Post Tue May 26, 2020 1:42 am

Nice update, thanks! Are you rolling out VST3 for all your plugins?

Oversampling is always welcome. Seems us obsessive 'Plugindoctor Police' are having a positive effect on plugin development. Anything that generates harmonics should have switchable proper oversampling in my opinion.

Anyway great work and this has been a bit of a favourite of mine since release. Actually I was a vocal fan of Tremolan even, except for the crazy CPU!

Return to “Effects”