Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^
This is unexpected news.
Any more info available?

mgw38 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:21 pm Looks like Melodyne 5 is coming. The webshop is offline and the support pages list an upgrade FAQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSS1OSA ... e=emb_logo
Got to love a 'features' video that doesn't let you hear the before and after audio to compare :dog:

Constrain to chord notes looks useful and I like how stretching the note only affected the pitched part. Not sure if there's enough there to justify a $$$ upgrade price though.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

TB-ProAudio wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:51 pm
citidela wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:01 pm ... but is missing the "offline" setting that Soothe has...
DSEQ supports OS and quality offline render modes since V1.2.0 (current 1.3.1) :wink:
missed that offline rendering mode, being rendering as it comes (ultra 2 and OS x 4)
I love this plug man! <3 Making my life easier

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:16 pm
mgw38 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:21 pm Looks like Melodyne 5 is coming. The webshop is offline and the support pages list an upgrade FAQ.

Got to love a 'features' video that doesn't let you hear the before and after audio to compare :dog:

Constrain to chord notes looks useful and I like how stretching the note only affected the pitched part. Not sure if there's enough there to justify a $$$ upgrade price though.
Looks like the chord detection is, once more, in the spotlight, unfortunately. Nothing happened to the basic human voice pitch detetection algorithm. Better sibilance and intonation control, however, look promising. I will give it a change - have been on this train since ver cre8.

In case anyone is interested in yet another PA cheap sale, you can make it even cheaper (never pay PA more than $25 per plugin!). Here's my $25 voucher and a few more that may or may not work. If you use it please let us know. I'm no longer interested in anything PA, so there you go.
2020-05-25QYXH3BQ3 already used
MTFBWY25
USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5
:tu:
Last edited by escalona on Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:47 pm In case anyone is interested in yet another PA cheap sale, you can make it even cheaper (never pay PA more than $25 per plugin!). Here's my $25 voucher and a few more that may or may not work. If you use it please let us know. I'm no longer interested in anything PA, so there you go.
2020-05-25QYXH3BQ3
MTFBWY25
USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5
I've recently re-discovered a couple of the freebies/cheapies I got from PA a couple of years ago. Bought Triad on a recent deep discount too. Am I correct that they eventually deep discount all their plugs on a rotation? From what I've used, it all seems to be pretty quality stuff. But I don't need 35 more EQ's or compressors. One or two of each when they're on sale (and with a coupon) will do me just fine.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Anything I bought was around $4-5 after a voucher. Now that they have minimum spends I haven't bought anything as they're out of "impulse buy" territory for me.
Image Image Image Image

€49 to upgrade Assistant from 4 to 5.

Melodyne Essential is a free upgrade!

Celemony say the upgrade price for studio 4 to 5 is 149 euros. Ouch. Do they have upgrade sales?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 pm Celemony say the upgrade price for studio 4 to 5 is 149 euros. Ouch. Do they have upgrade sales?
They usually have long running sales from Black Friday until December end. I would wait for Black Friday to upgrade (to Melodyne 5 Assistant).

BERFAB wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:29 pm
escalona wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:47 pm In case anyone is interested in yet another PA cheap sale, you can make it even cheaper (never pay PA more than $25 per plugin!). Here's my $25 voucher and a few more that may or may not work. If you use it please let us know. I'm no longer interested in anything PA, so there you go.
2020-05-25QYXH3BQ3
MTFBWY25
USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5
I've recently re-discovered a couple of the freebies/cheapies I got from PA a couple of years ago. Bought Triad on a recent deep discount too. Am I correct that they eventually deep discount all their plugs on a rotation? From what I've used, it all seems to be pretty quality stuff. But I don't need 35 more EQ's or compressors. One or two of each when they're on sale (and with a coupon) will do me just fine.

Cheers
-B
In my experience over the years, you can eventually get everything they offer for $25 or all the way to $15 directly from them, or free to $5 from sellers on this forum. You may have to wait 10-12 weeks for the new EQ to get down to that price. Another thing is, even if you buy then that cheap and you don't use them (my case) it's still a waste of time and money. But if you really use some of them, then the wise thing is to wait to get them at $15-$25. It's pretty much like Waves: who would pay more than $29 for any of their plugins when you know eventually (meaning within weeks) they will be back at $29? But then, once again my question is, will you use them?
I like Triad by the way, and I kept Phil's Cascade, and Alpha compressor as well, but most of them (and at some point I had over 100 plugins from them) I got rid of them on this forum. A guy's trash is someone else's treasure (isn't there an idiom like that?)
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

2020-05-25QYXH3BQ3
MTFBWY25
USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5
Thanks, there’s a memorial day 49.99 sale coupon (MEMORIAL-4999) and I used the user survey coupon you posted to get the shadow hills (not the class A, that’s not in the sale) for $25.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:45 pm
ChamomileShark wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 pm Celemony say the upgrade price for studio 4 to 5 is 149 euros. Ouch. Do they have upgrade sales?
They usually have long running sales from Black Friday until December end. I would wait for Black Friday to upgrade (to Melodyne 5 Assistant).
JRR Shop is still showing v4, but as an indication they currently have a deal on Studio 3 to 4.2 for $49 so hopefully we'll get an upgrade offer similar to that if we wait long enough. There's nothing in the new version that leaps out as 'must upgrade now', thank GOG (he's the God of GAS).

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Celemony have a grace period so if you buy an Upgrade to 4 from a reseller now they should give you a free Upgrade to 5 when you register.
Be quick as they will be pulled I suspect!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”