Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

going fishing...

vurt wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:56 pm going fishing...
3 mins! :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:00 pm
vurt wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:56 pm going fishing...
3 mins! :lol:
quicker! 1 min!

VitaminD wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:20 pm
Erisian wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:53 pm
VitaminD wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:35 pm I think it would be useful for it to show who liked or disliked the post in some manner.
Or it could be randomized to confuse you and wean you off valuing yourself according to other people's pleasure/displeasure.
You've made a false assumption that I am valuing myself according to one's pleasure or displeasure.

You've also failed to consider there are other options from which to consider. Other options such as BLAH BLAH BLAH
Or it may have been the universal ‘you’.

nm, reading comprehension failure on my end

jancivil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:45 pm
VitaminD wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:20 pm
Erisian wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:53 pm
VitaminD wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:35 pm I think it would be useful for it to show who liked or disliked the post in some manner.
Or it could be randomized to confuse you and wean you off valuing yourself according to other people's pleasure/displeasure.
You've made a false assumption that I am valuing myself according to one's pleasure or displeasure.

You've also failed to consider there are other options from which to consider. Other options such as BLAH BLAH BLAH
Or it may have been the universal ‘you’.
It was. It was also joking. What value could there be in a randomized ID?

I think enabling us to ID the downvoter would just compound the bad idea of having a downvote in the first place. It promotes bad feelings, it’s being wildly abused as it is.
I agree w. Hink, seeing it could be optional, if it’s here to say stay.
Last edited by jancivil on Wed May 27, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jancivil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:56 pm I think enabling us to ID the downvoter would just compound the bad idea of having a downvote in the first place. It promotes bad feelings, it’s being wildly abused as it is.
I agree w. Hink, seeing it could be optional, if it’s here to say.
indeed. i dont care who it is, seriously, once you downvote a baby pic you move from my its amusing folder to my aw i so pity you folder.

honestly, carry on, if it helps you, whoever you are :hug:

Freedom speech is a fundamental human right. As is the right to like or dislike someone's post. I think this was a really cool move from KVR administration and shouldn't be changed. I don't care if someone is down voting my post but he or she has every right to do it.

enCiphered wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 pm Freedom speech is a fundamental human right.
Not on a private internet server it isn't.

nope. only hate buttons allowed. KVR is where you come to bitch and complain and get deelz...
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

enCiphered wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 pm Freedom speech is a fundamental human right. As is the right to like or dislike someone's post. I think this was a really cool move from KVR administration and shouldn't be changed. I don't care if someone is down voting my post but he or she has every right to do it.
there are no human rights recognized on KVR. beware of the Off Topic flamers. :party:

🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

nice hats.

Return to “Site Stuff”