can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i am consumed by ennui ...

hmmmm....

It is assumed that every post in every thread here is automatically labeled as "Meh".
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A WTF button could be useful.

Can it be configured so that it automatically gets triggered when certain posters post?

Forgotten wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 pm Can it be configured so that it automatically gets triggered when certain posters post?
Doing that on pages you visit can be done with a fairly simple userscript.

farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:15 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 pm Can it be configured so that it automatically gets triggered when certain posters post?
:hihi:

Oh ah, re: all the “within a minute!” stuff in the other thread; yes I probably could, but no I didn't make such a userscript :hihi:

farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:15 pm
That would explain a lot. As it is I’m imagining somebody with nothing on their mind and nothing whatever to do but lurk (at a board they have no real interest in) until their mortal enemy posts...

fu2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TheMaestro on Wed May 27, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:20 pm Oh ah, re: all the “within a minute!” stuff in the other thread; yes I probably could, but no I didn't make such a userscript :hihi:
Can it perform the function inside of one second?

Image Can we get a honeybee button in this place?

jancivil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 pm
farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:20 pm Oh ah, re: all the “within a minute!” stuff in the other thread; yes I probably could, but no I didn't make such a userscript :hihi:
Can it perform the function inside of one second?
It would be near-instantaneously upon loading the page in your browser, but you'd still have to click the linkies of possible interest by hand. Or you have no life and constantly monitor a user's posts.
Unless you really don't have a life and wrote a bot to monitor a user's posts.

… and by the way,
TheMaestro wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 pmImage
excellent.

Return to “Site Stuff”