LIcence concerning free plugins

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Just wanted to know if it is ok to use the free plugins like easyq, for any project - including one that in the future might be released for sale - just don't want to use things now if it will mean re-doing all the work I have already done with it :) . Thanks

You can find the disclaimer/license in the main website.

http://www.rs-met.com/index.html
Freebies

On this page, you will find a range of plugins that are offered as freeware. In the development of these freebies, the same high quality standards as for the commercial products apply - the only difference between free and commercial products is the complexity of the feature set.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY

SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM THE RS-MET WEBSITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS'. RS-MET MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SOFTWARE IS FREE OF ERRORS OR THAT IT MEETS THE USER'S REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RS-MET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE RS-MET SOFTWARE - USE THIS SOFTWARE ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Opd87 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:50 am Hi, Just wanted to know if it is ok to use the free plugins like easyq, for any project - including one that in the future might be released for sale
Yes - it's perfectly fine to use my free plugins in commercial tracks/songs.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Return to “rs-met”