Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^
IIRC SOUND FORGE Pro 13 came with SpectraLayers Pro 6 but did not include V7.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:00 pm ^^^
IIRC SOUND FORGE Pro 13 came with SpectraLayers Pro 6 but did not include V7.
I wrongly thought you were referring to a SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Suite. :dog:
The Suites get more stuff usually I'd say.
I bought Samplitude Pro X3 Suite with free update to X4.
When it was released they gave me a full license to Samplitude Pro X4 Suite along with another license for SF Pro 11 and Melodyne.
Not sure if that was atypical!

From what I gather is that Magix does not sell Spetralayers but it includes it with SOUND FORGE Pro 14 and SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite. It includes Spetralayers 6 with a free v7 update. So if you see a SOUND FORGE sale check it out.

Also consider that Steinberg has an annual Summer sale. Spetralayers might be included in the sale.

Can we individually sell sound forge? I’m ina Mac so there’s no point keeping it.

paolostylo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm Native Instruments Sale "Summer of Sound"

50% OFF Komplete 12 Updates & Upgrades until end of June

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/ni_su ... _2531.html
Some prices look a bit off to me. For example: Komplete 12 Ultimate Update is $340, which is wrong, because normal update price is $399 and during Summer of Sound it is $199.

I got mine last time for $182.

For anyone interested, I would suggest to wait for some time for them to correct the prices.

Do they do sales of individual plugin upgrades? I'd be keen for 50% off Replika XT upgrade from Replika.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:48 am Do they do sales of individual plugin upgrades? I'd be keen for 50% off Replika XT upgrade from Replika.
Yup. But only from Native Instruments website.

I am kicking myself for upgrading to Electric Sunburst Deluxe when it was released recently, despite knowing about Summer of Sound 50% of upgrades. :dog:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:55 am
paolostylo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm Native Instruments Sale "Summer of Sound"

50% OFF Komplete 12 Updates & Upgrades until end of June

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/ni_su ... _2531.html
Some prices look a bit off to me. For example: Komplete 12 Ultimate Update is $340, which is wrong, because normal update price is $399 and during Summer of Sound it is $199.

I got mine last time for $182.

For anyone interested, I would suggest to wait for some time for them to correct the prices.
Ultimate update $340
Ultimate upgrade $272

:dog:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:48 pm FAO Uncle E, any chance of JRR Shop matching Blue Cat Audio's 're-introduction prices' on Axiom ($149) and/or the Axe Pack ($249)? They have those prices until 25th June.
Thank you for reminding me! :)

The Blue Cat sales are now up:

https://www.jrrshop.com/blue-cat-audio? ... _from_date

:tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Hi,

I got a voucher from Kilohearts but at the moment I'm not in need of one of their plugins.

So here it is: ALREADY REDEEMED!

Please let me know, if anyone used it, so I can modify this post.

Enjoy! :phones:

masterhiggins wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:06 am Can we individually sell sound forge? I’m ina Mac so there’s no point keeping it.
they make one for Mac and its not sale. not sure how good it is though.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

paolostylo wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am Hi,

I got a voucher from Kilohearts but at the moment I'm not in need of one of their plugins.

Here is mine:
KHSyjFETx052020
Please, confirm when is used.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 am
paolostylo wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am Hi,

Here is mine:
KHSyjFETx052020
Please, confirm when is used.
Missed both. :( Very generous of you guys. :tu:

Would love to get one plugin. Anyone else kind enough to share their code, please?

By the way, what's the voucher value?

EDIT: I do not need the code anymore. Got codes from two kind users OneOfManyPauls and SolarAxix, but eventually decided not to make the purchase and so, did not use them. Thanks guys! :tu:
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sat May 30, 2020 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”