Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

El°HYM wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm Excellent. :phones:

P.S. Are there any plans on future #updates of PolyGas? which is superb btw.
There is no source of funding for the development of a new version of PolyGAS. :(

consordini wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:35 pm Look interesting to look at, but it seems many people encountered quite a few issues with the activation. Is anyone still dealing with issues or have they been sorted out?
The problems were at the very beginning when I debugged php scripts and sql queries to databases on the server, but now everything works fine and without complaints. :wink:

vasyan wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:55 am
El°HYM wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm Excellent. :phones:

P.S. Are there any plans on future #updates of PolyGas? which is superb btw.
There is no source of funding for the development of a new version of PolyGAS. :(
I see & No problem at all. Have you ever considered using Patreon for some of your Projects, like reaching certain Pledges for an update release, or even totally new Product. I remember giving this Advise to another Dev in here, he's doing pretty good on there now with his $1000 per Months and giving everything he has made away for free, so to say. I wont drop any Names, as there was some Drama involved before that, but that Dude went on Patreon with Zero, just a few ago; so it seems to work for some. At least worth to try, imho.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

vasyan wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:01 am The problems were at the very beginning when I debugged php scripts and sql queries to databases on the server, but now everything works fine and without complaints. :wink:
Good to know. Thank you.
Take care :wink:

El°HYM wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:38 pm I see & No problem at all. Have you ever considered using Patreon for some of your Projects, like reaching certain Pledges for an update release, or even totally new Product. I remember giving this Advise to another Dev in here, he's doing pretty good on there now with his $1000 per Months and giving everything he has made away for free, so to say. I wont drop any Names, as there was some Drama involved before that, but that Dude went on Patreon with Zero, just a few ago; so it seems to work for some. At least worth to try, imho.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to figure it out although there are some language barriers, since I'm not such a serious connoisseur of English.

Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:

El°HYM wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:43 am Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:
I tried to create a page, please see: https://www.patreon.com/stonevoices?fan_landing=true

vasyan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:25 pm
El°HYM wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:43 am Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:
I tried to create a page, please see: https://www.patreon.com/stonevoices?fan_landing=true
:tu:

Thats pretty interesting to get a Glimpse of the bigger picture regarding Stone Voices future Works. As for Patreon (I didnt set up one myself) but I would say, as people need to join on a Monthly basis; it would make sense to offer something, like the common access to Patreon - only posts, info etc. For example, you could ask for general support maybe with $1 then maybe a free plug or update for $3... if I remember right you are in the need for a Mac, so you could set up a Goal, when reached (So you are able to buy one) then Offer the Mac - releases for free... and so on. Even a mega goal could be the final built of the studio & offering sessions, services for a certain amount of pledges. In general you need to setup a system that keeps people happy & interested into stone voices, so they keep following and pledging some money, each month. Thats the basic idea, might also make sense to look up the other devs on patreon, doing similar; like airwindows, analog obsession and such, just to see how it works, when others have put their idea into the system. :phones:

Ambient Reverb Update :tu:

👍🏻 Ambient Reverb has been made full-fledged support for working in the Windows 7 environment by your numerous requests, updated to version 6.7.

✅ From the previous version 6.5, version 6.7 is functionally the same, so for those who use Windows 10 or 8, i recommend using version 6.5.

💾 Download the archive with the version of Ambient Reverb 6.7 for Windows 7 support.

Ambient Reverb Update :tu:

👍🏻 Sound artifacts that occur when working in some DAWs (ACID Music Studio and possibly others) have been fixed.

💾 Download:

Excellent. :tu:

Thanks..I can now enjoy AR in all it's updated glory on my old Win 7 studio system..much appreciated! :hyper:
Ambient Mechanics

Plugin Update!

Due to the found and fixed bug in the IPlug2 framework, on which the plugin is based, an update was made.
The found bug manifests itself exclusively in the VST2 version of the plugin and in the DAW FL Studio environment. The update is available at the same links. :tu:

Plugin Update!

The plugin has been updated to version 6.8.

Download the update.

Thanks again, Vasyan. :tu:
Ambient Mechanics

Return to “Effects”