Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
vasyan
KVRist
249 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Sayan Mountains, Siberia

Post Fri May 29, 2020 1:55 am

El°HYM wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am
Excellent. :phones:

P.S. Are there any plans on future #updates of PolyGas? which is superb btw.
There is no source of funding for the development of a new version of PolyGAS. :(

User avatar
vasyan
KVRist
249 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Sayan Mountains, Siberia

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Fri May 29, 2020 2:01 am

consordini wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:35 am
Look interesting to look at, but it seems many people encountered quite a few issues with the activation. Is anyone still dealing with issues or have they been sorted out?
The problems were at the very beginning when I debugged php scripts and sql queries to databases on the server, but now everything works fine and without complaints. :wink:

User avatar
El°HYM
KVRist
319 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Fri May 29, 2020 5:38 am

vasyan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:55 am
El°HYM wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am
Excellent. :phones:

P.S. Are there any plans on future #updates of PolyGas? which is superb btw.
There is no source of funding for the development of a new version of PolyGAS. :(
I see & No problem at all. Have you ever considered using Patreon for some of your Projects, like reaching certain Pledges for an update release, or even totally new Product. I remember giving this Advise to another Dev in here, he's doing pretty good on there now with his $1000 per Months and giving everything he has made away for free, so to say. I wont drop any Names, as there was some Drama involved before that, but that Dude went on Patreon with Zero, just a few ago; so it seems to work for some. At least worth to try, imho.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

User avatar
consordini
KVRist
323 posts since 6 May, 2020

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Fri May 29, 2020 4:38 pm

vasyan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:01 am
The problems were at the very beginning when I debugged php scripts and sql queries to databases on the server, but now everything works fine and without complaints. :wink:
Good to know. Thank you.
Take care :wink:

User avatar
vasyan
KVRist
249 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Sayan Mountains, Siberia

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Sat May 30, 2020 10:22 pm

El°HYM wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:38 am
I see & No problem at all. Have you ever considered using Patreon for some of your Projects, like reaching certain Pledges for an update release, or even totally new Product. I remember giving this Advise to another Dev in here, he's doing pretty good on there now with his $1000 per Months and giving everything he has made away for free, so to say. I wont drop any Names, as there was some Drama involved before that, but that Dude went on Patreon with Zero, just a few ago; so it seems to work for some. At least worth to try, imho.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to figure it out although there are some language barriers, since I'm not such a serious connoisseur of English.

User avatar
El°HYM
KVRist
319 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

User avatar
vasyan
KVRist
249 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Sayan Mountains, Siberia

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Sun May 31, 2020 5:25 am

El°HYM wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 pm
Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:
I tried to create a page, please see: https://www.patreon.com/stonevoices?fan_landing=true

User avatar
El°HYM
KVRist
319 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Re: Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.0

Post Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:17 am

vasyan wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:25 am
El°HYM wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 pm
Welcome! And just feel free to hit me up with some translation stuff or anything of that kind. It is actually not too complicated, once figured out. Yet, once set up, there's not too much to do, except the things you are already doing (coding software, customer support etc.) and of course providing a Bit of info and content to the Patreon Site, which is also not much different than the common social - media interaction & feed. I am pretty sure, you will figure it out pretty quick! :phones: :tu:
I tried to create a page, please see: https://www.patreon.com/stonevoices?fan_landing=true
:tu:

Thats pretty interesting to get a Glimpse of the bigger picture regarding Stone Voices future Works. As for Patreon (I didnt set up one myself) but I would say, as people need to join on a Monthly basis; it would make sense to offer something, like the common access to Patreon - only posts, info etc. For example, you could ask for general support maybe with $1 then maybe a free plug or update for $3... if I remember right you are in the need for a Mac, so you could set up a Goal, when reached (So you are able to buy one) then Offer the Mac - releases for free... and so on. Even a mega goal could be the final built of the studio & offering sessions, services for a certain amount of pledges. In general you need to setup a system that keeps people happy & interested into stone voices, so they keep following and pledging some money, each month. Thats the basic idea, might also make sense to look up the other devs on patreon, doing similar; like airwindows, analog obsession and such, just to see how it works, when others have put their idea into the system. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Effects”