Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does not work? Just posted it and nobody has claimed it.

our personal $30 code: KHSyjFETx052020
Now for the really exciting part... the terms and conditions!

The minimum spend is $39/€39
Vouchers will not work in conjunction with any other discount or promotional prices
Your purchase can include multiple products
Vouchers are single-use
Vouchers cannot be combined
Vouchers cannot be used for subscriptions
Vouchers are valid until May 31st
Your voucher can be applied at checkout by clicking "I have a discount coupon".

Are the Komplete ultimate upgrades specific to the current iteration or can I buy it now and then use it when 13 comes out to get 13 at summer price ?

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 am Does not work? Just posted it and nobody has claimed it.

our personal $30 code: KHSyjFETx052020
Now for the really exciting part... the terms and conditions!

The minimum spend is $39/€39
Vouchers will not work in conjunction with any other discount or promotional prices
Your purchase can include multiple products
Vouchers are single-use
Vouchers cannot be combined
Vouchers cannot be used for subscriptions
Vouchers are valid until May 31st
Your voucher can be applied at checkout by clicking "I have a discount coupon".
Thank you, but somehow it is not accepting the coupon. The cart value is indeed $39.

The NI upgrades are for the current version only (Komplete 12). When Komplete 13 comes out it will be full price; you'll need to wait until the subsequent sale to get a discount on it.

Just tested the KHs coupon and it has been used. Gotta be quick around here.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:52 am Just tested the KHs coupon and it has been used. Gotta be quick around here.
And did not even said "thanks"

Digivolt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 am Are the Komplete ultimate upgrades specific to the current iteration or can I buy it now and then use it when 13 comes out to get 13 at summer price ?
Yes, you can keep buying upgrades/updates on top of the previous one. However, what you can do is resell the previous upgrade for free once you buy the current one, as long as the base version you have remains compatible according to their upgrade policy.

E.g.: I have K8U. Let's say I got K11U Update. Then K12U Update. I can safely resell K11U, since K12U Update has K8U as the base license.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 am
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:52 am Just tested the KHs coupon and it has been used. Gotta be quick around here.
And did not even said "thanks"
I would said thanks and would have offered some freebie in return just in case. :(

I know UnbalancedBeats as a very kind and good person. :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:56 am
Digivolt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 am Are the Komplete ultimate upgrades specific to the current iteration or can I buy it now and then use it when 13 comes out to get 13 at summer price ?
Yes, you can keep buying upgrades/updates on top of the previous one. However, what you can do is resell the previous upgrade for free once you buy the current one, as long as the base version you have remains compatible according to their upgrade policy.

E.g.: I have K8U. Let's say I got K11U Update. Then K12U Update. I can safely resell K11U, since K12U Update has K8U as the base license.
That's not what I want to do

I have K12, I want K13 Ultimate, so if I buy the Ultimate upgrade now but don't apply until K13 is out, will it give me 13 Ultimate or just 12 Ultimate when I apply it in the future ?

If it only gives me 12U then I'll wait until the next sale after 13 has been released

Digivolt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:00 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:56 am

That's not what I want to do

I have K12, I want K13 Ultimate, so if I buy the Ultimate upgrade now but don't apply until K13 is out, will it give me 13 Ultimate or just 12 Ultimate when I apply it in the future ?

If it only gives me 12U then I'll wait until the next sale after 13 has been released
It does not work this way with Native Instruments. Better wait for K13.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:02 am It does not work this way with Native Instruments. Better wait for K13.
Ah that sucks, guess I'll wait then thanks

K13 might be subscription based though

Vleker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:55 pm K13 might be subscription based though
Why not.
When you stop using their stuff, you'll have no problem to sell your license.
We all don't live forever...

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:51 am I am kicking myself for upgrading to Electric Sunburst Deluxe when it was released recently, despite knowing about Summer of Sound 50% of upgrades. :dog:
I am after Sunburst Deluxe, is it going on sale imminently? Its still $149 on their website.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

MasterTuner wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:13 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:51 am I am kicking myself for upgrading to Electric Sunburst Deluxe when it was released recently, despite knowing about Summer of Sound 50% of upgrades. :dog:
I am after Sunburst Deluxe, is it going on sale imminently? Its still $149 on their website.
Summer of Sound sale is all about 50% off of upgrades/crossgrades/updates, so what you would need to wait for is the Thanksgiving sale during November to get 50% of individual products.

If you have Electric Sunburst standard version individually or as a part of K12U, you can benefit from upgrade price of $24.5 instead of $49 regular. The sale would kick off on NI website on Monday as per my knowledge.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”