Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Le Daniele was very fast and friendly with selling me NI Razor at a very fair price.

10/10 would buy from again! :party:

Purchased Falcon 2 from brozobob. Professional transaction. Fast response. Great seller!

Bought Roli Studio Player & Drums from yehboy1 extremely quick and smooth transation :tu:

Vleker wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:50 pm Bought Roli Studio Player & Drums from yehboy1 extremely quick and smooth transation :tu:
Fast payment and easy transaction with Vleker. Highly recommend.
Last edited by yehboy1 on Fri May 29, 2020 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold NI - Polyplex to Charles LB smooth transaction, highly recommended.
:ud:

Many thanks to worldfever who kindly gave me his Plugin Alliance voucher for free!

bought plexitape from andre9701, quick and easy A+

Sold Ableton Live 10 to miletbaker. Instant payment and great communication. Thank you!

very satisfied with my purchase from BenJBooth

Great experience with stephangsch. Bought Skanner XT from him.

10/10

groundswell wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:33 pm very satisfied with my purchase from BenJBooth
very satisfied with my transaction with groundswell too !
quick payment and great buyer ! :tu:

Sold Voxengo OVC-128 to simmo75. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended !
SYS 64738

Just bought some PA plugins from mvd83 and NickLebowsky.

Both are extremely friendly and kind individuals. The transactions were fast and communications were top notch with both of them.

Trade with either of these fine people without hesitation.

UltraByte wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:53 pm Sold Voxengo OVC-128 to simmo75. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended !
Fantastic seller, may be one of the quickest transfers ever!
Highly recommended seller!

Purchased bx_hybrid V2, bx_opto & bx_rooMS from pokopoko & Maag Audio EQ4 from denork. Both sellers transferred immediately after payment & were very nice to deal with :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”