Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

D.Wako wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 pm You guys know if JRRshop will have a sale on Melodyne?
No sales but we do have a few Editor Upgrades from Editor 3 available for a good price.

I've got a spare $50 PA voucher. PM me if interested.

budd1405 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:07 pm
Vleker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 pm
budd1405 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:45 pm So I have bought the magazine no problem, but when attempting to download its telling to pick a word on page 46 that does not exist as anyone bought it this way?
Falkemedia is indeed the site I meant! Also, have you tried refreshing? For CMM it is a different word everytime you refresh I think
Thanks - It's giving me the same two questions, one is very obvious but the other there isn't even a clear third word
Mission successful I had to just select the waves plug in then it only gives one question
wouldn't let me have the K Multimedia T-RackS ONE

Hans25 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:22 pm
BingBang wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 am JRR shop has the BFD3 upgrade from BFD Eco at a really reasonable price. I would like to program realistic sounding jazz drums. I was thinking of buying the upgrade for that, but FXpansion has this whole abandonware vibe. BFD3 is close to 7 years old now! I am not sure this is such a good deal.

Are people still using BFD3 and happy with it?
Abandonware is a pretty accurate term. I purchased Tremor and found several bugs that I reported to tech support that promised there would be an update. I think that's 5 years ago and there hasn't even been a hotfix.

On their website they now proudly state that: "Tremor is now discontinued and is no longer maintained."

I will never purchase as much as a preset collection from them.
I wound up buying a BFD3 license. :dog:

The latest version of the license manager does not run properly on my Windows 10 machine. To get the sample content, you get a download ticket from FXpansion and then when you click this it starts a download via their licence manager. When the download starts all cores of my machine instantly go into 100% usage and stay there as long as it is downloading . :( I limited the license manager to one core to keep my computer usable and stable. I also gave it an elevated priority and it seems to make the data download at a much better rate. It takes about a day to download the samples. Its alot of content, so this is OK. It is not OK, if the download manager needs 100% of CPU resources to download data at a snails pace.

Plus the physical memory of the machine fills up over period of hours during the download. There might be some sort of memory leak.

VincentVega wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:49 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:55 am
paolostylo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm Native Instruments Sale "Summer of Sound"

50% OFF Komplete 12 Updates & Upgrades until end of June

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/ni_su ... _2531.html
Some prices look a bit off to me. For example: Komplete 12 Ultimate Update is $340, which is wrong, because normal update price is $399 and during Summer of Sound it is $199.

I got mine last time for $182.

For anyone interested, I would suggest to wait for some time for them to correct the prices.
Ultimate update $340
Ultimate upgrade $272

:dog:
Looks fixed now- the update price from K11U to K12U is 170GBP

As a K11U user I see absolutely nothing worth upgrading for, I cant ever remember feeling that way in the past.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 pm
paolostylo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm Native Instruments Sale "Summer of Sound"

Some prices look a bit off to me. For example: Komplete 12 Ultimate Update is $340, which is wrong, because normal update price is $399 and during Summer of Sound it is $199.

For anyone interested, I would suggest to wait for some time for them to correct the prices.
Ultimate update $340
Ultimate upgrade $272

As a K11U user I see absolutely nothing worth upgrading for, I cant ever remember feeling that way in the past.
I went from K10 to K12U last year, that was okay.
Next step to K13U seems to become interesting: a lot of new stuff has been released since that upgrade. But I'll wait for the 50% offer in 2021...

Wasn't the K12/K12U in the last year's (2019) NI Summer of Sound sale? I though that the K13/K13U will be in this year (?)

Harry_HH wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 pm Wasn't the K12/K12U in the last year's (2019) NI Summer of Sound sale? I though that the K13/K13U will be in this year (?)
I think the new versions are released around late Summer or Autumn and the Upgrades don't go half price until the following year at soonest.

K12 is the first version with Kontakt 6, so that's probably worth having. I've already seen a few (granted not many) third-party libraries that require 6. That's what finally got me to update from K9, at least, during last year's Summer of Sound.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

i upgraded last yr to K12. nothing has been released that intrigues me so far. if anything, many other companies seem to be uping their game and giving NI serious competition. :-0
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:11 pm
D.Wako wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 pm You guys know if JRRshop will have a sale on Melodyne?
No sales but we do have a few Editor Upgrades from Editor 3 available for a good price.
Thanks Eric, unfortunately i have Assistant 4.
What ever!

D.Wako wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm
Best service has the best upgrade prices. My Essential to Editor upgrade was $275, a lot cheaper than anywhere else was selling it :)
Worth a look!

Calenberger wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:20 pm
SLiC wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 pm

Ultimate update $340
Ultimate upgrade $272

I went from K10 to K12U last year, that was okay.
Next step to K13U seems to become interesting: a lot of new stuff has been released since that upgrade. But I'll wait for the 50% offer in 2021...
I started with K9U, skipped 10, picked up 11U,and was planning on waiting until 13. But then last year, T+S were selling hard copies for something like $120 for the upgrade. Couldn't beat the price. Shipping was quick too.

Hi - looking for the best price to go from CM Studio 4->5 - I got a great upgrade price going from essentials(?) to Studio 4 several years ago - iirc it was less then $100 US - anything really close to that right now; or is it just too soon - best to wait?

simmo75 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:31 pm
D.Wako wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm
Best service has the best upgrade prices. My Essential to Editor upgrade was $275, a lot cheaper than anywhere else was selling it :)
Worth a look!
Thanks for the heads up.
What ever!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”