Familiar sampler controls including Start Time, End Time, Looping

Transform your sounds with granular synthesis, including random mode

Repitch, Compress and ReColour your imported audio material

Drag and Drop from your Browser, DAW or anywhere else

Define playback behaviour of your own samples with trigger parameters

Expanded control set for easy tweaking of sampling and triggering

More detailed audio analysis from within the onboard EQs
ImageImageImageImage

On sale again for $59. Anyone still using and loving it? Considering it, as it seems like a bit of a time saver, maybe even a nice happy accident generator.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

I downloaded the demo but haven't got round to trying it yet. Is the sale on for long?

pluginboutique.com has it on sale until June 1.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:31 am pluginboutique.com has it on sale until June 1.

I steel feel its a real steal. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Importing your own samples has really made this a better choice than what it was initially. It definitely does what it sets out to do, but I feel that at the price range there are many DIY solutions for a similar result. But once again, the new update made it interesting to take a look at. And it's still on sale.
Take care :wink:

You can do so much with this plugin, sometimes I use it as a straight drum replacement.

consordini wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:32 pm Importing your own samples has really made this a better choice than what it was initially. It definitely does what it sets out to do, but I feel that at the price range there are many DIY solutions for a similar result.
+1
The sample import is kind of crucial. The included stuff is a lot of what most people would want, and its great, but Ive got a folder of transformer noise recordings that is just rad. 8)

Yea the reason this got me is because I was doing a lot of this 'diy', all the time. And its a pain to set up and dial in, because its rarely a one size fits thing. And it tends to cause routing messes in DAWS, and cpu overhead, and etc...
And really, Texture totally changes that process, and saves a huge amount of time and cpu, and allows more auditioning and tweaking..
With the the way the gui works and being able to drag and drop samples, its a really fluid and fast process.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:10 pm Yea the reason this got me is because I was doing a lot of this 'diy', all the time. And its a pain to set up and dial in, because its rarely a one size fits thing. And it tends to cause routing messes in DAWS, and cpu overhead, and etc...
It definitely streamlines the process. So I'm glad to see it is still getting support and development.
Take care :wink:

Hmm, i see at official site info (January 20, 2020):

Important updates (all plugins)
........We’ve also added resizable UIs to all of them at the same time.

But i not see in Texture resizable ability (v1.5.15). I not use resizing though, but just paid attention to info.
In Duck - yes, there is it.

bump this cos it's on sale again... and I'd like to hear how people might be using it.
I've only just discovered Devious Machines when i bought Infiltrator.
Their plugins are like unique multi-tools I think. Great stuff!

sqigls wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:41 am bump this cos it's on sale again... and I'd like to hear how people might be using it.
I've only just discovered Devious Machines when i bought Infiltrator.
Their plugins are like unique multi-tools I think. Great stuff!
I also only heard of them via Infiltrator - which I bought. I now have texture and duck and will follow what they do from now on. Very interesting well targeted tools with good interfaces and very musical (as against say algorithmic).
Using Texture on a variation of Part's Spiegel in Spiegel piece at the moment. I think it is going to come in very handy. Have done a little using my own samples and that seems wide open for interesting applications

Loving this plug!

Just wish it had a invert env mode, were it goes the opposite way of the envelope follower for pumping effects, and special FX .

That would open up for alot more uses for this plug, plus it's a function that would be relatively easy to implement.

It has a really great GUI as well..well designed! :phones:

sokoleski wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:04 pm Just wish it had a invert env mode, were it goes the opposite way of the envelope follower for pumping effects, and special FX .
so much +1 for this please guys

Return to “Effects”