Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

goldenanalog wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:36 am Hi - looking for the best price to go from CM Studio 4->5 - I got a great upgrade price going from essentials(?) to Studio 4 several years ago - iirc it was less then $100 US - anything really close to that right now; or is it just too soon - best to wait?
What is CM Studio?
What ever!

Celemony Melodyne.

D.Wako wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:46 am
goldenanalog wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:36 am Hi - looking for the best price to go from CM Studio 4->5 - I got a great upgrade price going from essentials(?) to Studio 4 several years ago - iirc it was less then $100 US - anything really close to that right now; or is it just too soon - best to wait?
What is CM Studio?
Celemony Melodyne Studio?

SolarAxix wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:52 am
D.Wako wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:46 am
What is CM Studio?
Celemony Melodyne Studio?
You can Google this stuff you know :P

https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebOb ... rticle=500

Isn’t it like cars, computers, mobile phones, operating systems?

Getting the very next available version is often not worth it, due to the number of features that already exist in the current version and the nature of incremental improvements?

Nvm - too soon :D 8)
Last edited by goldenanalog on Sat May 30, 2020 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

If you own a previous version of NI Komplete (Standard), Komplete 12 Update is a bargain at $88 considering you get Massive X and Kontakt 6 among other things.

https://www.bestservice.com/komplete_12_update.html

SLiC wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 pm As a K11U user I see absolutely nothing worth upgrading for, I cant ever remember feeling that way in the past.
The Collector's Edition is a nice upgrade if you like maschine expansions. I was on K9 Ultimate before and would not have upgraded if it weren't for the Collector's Edition.

adamjay wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:56 am Isn’t it like cars, computers, mobile phones, operating systems?

Getting the very next available version is often not worth it, due to the number of features that already exist in the current version and the nature of incremental improvements?
Hey Adam! It's been a long time!

Agreed. I went from Komplete 9 to Komplete 12 and even that wasn't a monumental difference. With that said, Arturia adds a lot of compelling new instruments every year.

Good to hear from you Eric.

I agree on both points. Arturia has really come a long way with their interfaces as well, love the resizing via key command feature.
And they gave me $50 discount to crossgrade the V7 + OBXa, just because I jumped on the free Minimoog V Original eight years ago!
So I can't be mad at them.
If they could just make the keyboard graphics hide-able. Then, perfection.

I have Melodyne 4 Assistant. During the last sale Celemony offered me a €99 upgrade to Editor. Best Service have the upgrade to Editor and V5 for £134.23.
Rather annoyingly, quite tempted.. #GAS

FWIW.. Komplete Collection 12 Ultimate has a lot of stuff. Quite frankly, I only use about 25% to maybe %30% of it tops. You wind up not installing most of it because its so huge and you dont want to pointlessly eta u disk space that will never get accessed.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

itanever wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm I've got a spare $50 PA voucher. PM me if interested.
Seems like PA vouchers aren't very popular, at least the $50 ones. :D Anyhow, it's still available.

Komplete goes on sale often, sometimes crazy cheap -- however I have never been happier since a few years ago deciding to not install it, and avoiding buying anything offered with 'kontakt' required. Kontakt is by far the lease enjoyable app to work with as far as I'm concerned, and I've grown less interested in using other peoples sample libraries as time goes on.

Regardless, every time the sales popup I think... do I miss having that stuff? The answer is no, but still hard to resist just getting it for the hell of it.
Have you tried Vital?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”