Trackspacer (Wavesfactory) alternatives?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DMG Multiplicity

Smart:comp is really easy to use.
Winner of 15th HOFA Xmas Mix Contest - 2024
2nd place winner of Boz Digital Labs Intl. Mix Contest - 2016

Inversion Of Control wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:24 am Laser is 3 band? I think Trackspacer is 32 band.
:clap: :lol: Dude - you asked for alternatives and I gave you one - a good one. So the only way an alternative qualifies is if it has the same number of bands? Is it about number of bands for you or function? You set a range between 2 frequencies where stuff happens and whether it's spectral, multi-band or not often doesn't make a huge difference to the result. I have TrackSpacer and am demo'ing Laser and Laser can be more transparent than Trackspacer for several uses, despite having only 3 bands.

Why do you even need an alternative anyway? Just use Trackspacer and be done with it.

MSpectraldynamics. It costs more but also has many more features and greater flexibility. The spectral approach is able to be much more precise than Trackspacer's 32 bands.

Why can't you use Trackspacer?
I'll never understand these threads where people ask for alternatives to x, but don't mention why they can't use x in the first place. If you want help finding something, it's usually a good idea to list your requirements.

psynical wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:06 am Why can't you use Trackspacer?
I'll never understand these threads where people ask for alternatives to x, but don't mention why they can't use x in the first place. If you want help finding something, it's usually a good idea to list your requirements.
My first thought, too. What is wrong with Trackspacer? It absolutely works as designed and you can get it for 30 to 40 bucks in a sale.

Maybe his wife cheated on him with the Trackspacer dev? :shrug:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Exactly. These types of threads are almost always the same... someone wants an alternative, doesn't explain why or what exactly they need, then pages later they finally come clean and it's for some bizarre reason like the plugin isn't vegan.

:dog:

mladi wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:10 pm

psynical wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:20 pm Exactly. These types of threads are almost always the same... someone wants an alternative, doesn't explain why or what exactly they need, then pages later they finally come clean and it's for some bizarre reason like the plugin isn't vegan.

:dog:
WHAT??? Trackspacer isn’t vegan? Damn...
Hey, anyone knows an alternative to Trackspacer?

Is there an alternative to vegan by any chance?

Pumpernickel is vegan.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

wavesfactory wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:40 pm
mladi wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:10 pm
Coders get all the ladies.

Aah, I see what you did there!

For those with Soothe 2, is it worth having Trackspacer too?

I'd like to be able to eliminate harshness and create space / good balance in my tracks.

It's black Friday and I'm considering Sooth2, Trackspacer, MSpectraldynamics and Gulfoss.

Do some of those make the others redundant? Which would you go for?

Return to “Effects”