2020 a year in gear (what have you/are you bought/buying?)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heh it’s hard to tell here, with your money being so much better than ours. 30 pounds is like $60 or something to me. :D

rob_lee wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:10 pm

Was gonna use the extra 1u above each rack for rack lighting.. I could always build a desktop modular later if I purchased more.
I can see before I even start that this is gonna be like weed with me coming back for more modules every other month :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops:
more like coke from my memory..
very morish..
very fun...
very silly..

and.. ermmm very horny...

the allnight rider :hihi:

pekbro wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:20 pm Heh it’s hard to tell here, with your money being so much better than ours. 30 pounds is like $60 or something to me. :D
How's it going with your sinfonion?

Looks such a great module.

The Sinfonion is the most useful module I have purchased so far. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:33 pm The Sinfonion is the most useful module I have purchased so far. :tu:
Yeah, I can imagine..
I remember coming across it when intuos were involved in a prototype a while back.
Not sure I can justify it .. YET..

I dunno if it’s worth it to order from them for you, but perfect circuit will likely knock 10% off if you ask. They did for me, just sayin. That makes a difference at $1k msrp or whatever it is.

pekbro wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:46 pm I dunno if it’s worth it to order from them for you, but perfect circuit will likely knock 10% off if you ask. They did for me, just sayin. That makes a difference at $1k msrp or whatever it is.
Thanks.
I can get it for £825 inc tax and postage from a UK supplier and as I buy a lot of my gear from them.. I can maybe get a bit off... they have done that for me before if I ask ;)

toonertik wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:01 pm And you have space for some 1U racks...
One thing to point out about 1U: there are unfortunately two standards. Intellijel 1U won't necessarily fit in the same row as PulpLogic/Syinsi/everyone else.

Given that I ordered lunchtime, -yesterday- Im rather gobsmacked that the NiftyBundle is due in less than an hour.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

nice!

Just had a reply from Tip Top audio, they say they're currently developing the new 909 Toms module which is the only one missing from their new modules.
I'll be starting next month with the (Black Happy Ending Rack) along with the BD909 module, I reckon it'll take about 6 months to get all of them (drum modules) then Iv'e no idea what I need after that, maybe a mixer module?
I'll be sequencing this from either Beatstep Pro or preferably my MPC X.. What other modules do you put in a 3u 909 drum rack?

Cheers

Its here. They've even provided a 'limited edition' replacement faceplate for the Chips, because the original one is slightly larger tolerance than 12U. Black text on gold, instead of white text on black, very swanky.

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:09 pm Its here. They've even provided a 'limited edition' replacement faceplate for the Chips, because the original one is slightly larger tolerance than 12U. Black text on gold, instead of white text on black, very swanky.
thats a big module :o

rob_lee wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:24 pm I'll be sequencing this from either Beatstep Pro or preferably my MPC X.. What other modules do you put in a 3u 909 drum rack?
Mixer? FX? Trigger-y/Switch-y stuff?

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:09 pm Its here. They've even provided a 'limited edition' replacement faceplate for the Chips, because the original one is slightly larger tolerance than 12U. Black text on gold, instead of white text on black, very swanky.
thats a big module :o
doh!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”