Sidechaining Melda Plugins

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I just bought MDynamicsEQ (from Melda, of course) and want to use the sidechain-possibility inbuilt. To say clear: I know how to sidechain in FLStudio but the melda-sidechain won't react to the sent signal. Here's how I have tried: Sidechained kick to bass in the mixer and activated "sidechain" in the plugin. It just doesn't work. Is there an extra-step I forgot? Thanks for help.

KateWalker wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:30 pm Hi, I just bought MDynamicsEQ (from Melda, of course) and want to use the sidechain-possibility inbuilt. To say clear: I know how to sidechain in FLStudio but the melda-sidechain won't react to the sent signal. Here's how I have tried: Sidechained kick to bass in the mixer and activated "sidechain" in the plugin. It just doesn't work. Is there an extra-step I forgot? Thanks for help.
Have you gone into the VST Wrapper settings of the plugin (the Melda plugin on the bass channel I assume), right clicked and selected the sidechain input here too?

Had such a problem too when demoing the melda plugins. Got told from support it's "of course" FLs fault though the sidechain worked for each and every other plugin. So...

When I typed that post above, I had the sidechain working in MAutoDynamicEQ. If you're still looking to do it, let me know - I will give you a step-by-step guide.

I took me A WHILE to figure out how to get MMorph to function in FL. Ha! I haven't done it in so long I probably cannot remember!

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:29 am
KateWalker wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:30 pm Hi, I just bought MDynamicsEQ (from Melda, of course) and want to use the sidechain-possibility inbuilt. To say clear: I know how to sidechain in FLStudio but the melda-sidechain won't react to the sent signal. Here's how I have tried: Sidechained kick to bass in the mixer and activated "sidechain" in the plugin. It just doesn't work. Is there an extra-step I forgot? Thanks for help.
Have you gone into the VST Wrapper settings of the plugin (the Melda plugin on the bass channel I assume), right clicked and selected the sidechain input here too?

Thanks a lot, that worked!

Return to “Image Line”