Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Honey 3 to deadlycontent434. Everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommended buyer!

Thank you very trusted seller mvd83

Bought Blue 2 from Tks32tim. Good Experience.

Bought a Sonible EQ from PsYAuM
Smooth, quick and friendly transaction.
Thanks! :tu:

fragmentated is a good dude, he got this old cowpoke a fine deal on ezdrummer and was quick and friendly. I would deal with him again any day.

Sold Loopmasters Plugins KHORDS and Bass Master to eagle428. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended !
SYS 64738

Swampgrassmusic wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:00 pm fragmentated is a good dude, he got this old cowpoke a fine deal on ezdrummer and was quick and friendly. I would deal with him again any day.
Thanks. I appreciate the fast payment and friendly communication on your end. A pleasure to deal with overall.

Bought a Sonible EQ from agharta

I can mention just the same good things about trading with ascissors.
ascissors wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:13 pm Traded SC's Electro-Acoustic for Pigments with dune_rave, who I highly recommend. (aka, dune rave, "dune_rave", etc.) Very patient, very cool, and very trustworthy!

Sold Sonible Proximity:EQ+ to Calenberger; very quick and easy process. :tu:

Bought toontrack from Baxterbrown

cvooduu wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:29 pm Bought Arturia Pigments 2 from _pascal_. Super fast and smooth. Nice guy!
It's my turn to thank cvooduu: super fast payment and pleasant communication.

Sold to badblocks & Leo007,

both buyers were excellent to deal with, Leo007 was especially patient due to Paypal pending/unlocking the transaction temporarily before I released the transfer.

Sold Arturia V Collection 7 to Lotuz2019. Great buyer with quick communication. :tu:

Thanks

dhleake wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:45 pm Sold Arturia V Collection 7 to Lotuz2019. Great buyer with quick communication. :tu:

Thanks
And thanks to you. 8) Great deal, good communication, fast license transfer, recommended seller. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”