All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 14.07

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sirmonkey wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:23 pm Latest update...
Thank.
You're right.
I'm used to the fact that the developer changes the version number when making changes.
It didn’t happen here.

Now it work.

I've updated from 14.05 to 14.07, but I do not see any new devices. Or what else is meant with "new instruments" in the 14.06 update? Anyone got a hint?
Last chance

Tyrs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:55 pm I've updated from 14.05 to 14.07, but I do not see any new devices. Or what else is meant with "new instruments" in the 14.06 update? Anyone got a hint?
I don't think there is any 'new instruments' in the update. Where are you seeing this written as i'm unable to find it?

stripealipe wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:21 pm I don't think there is any 'new instruments' in the update. Where are you seeing this written as i'm unable to find it?
Here is the official link: https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes ... undFactory
See point 14.06 changes: "Added more instruments."

May it be, that they mean new presets?
Last chance

Tyrs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:58 pm May it be, that they mean new presets?
No no, instruments. But I'm afraid I don't recall which ones, I add some in every update :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:11 pm
Tyrs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:58 pm May it be, that they mean new presets?
No no, instruments. But I'm afraid I don't recall which ones, I add some in every update :)
Hehe, ok. There are already so many I am not able to figure out, which are the new ones. Would be cool, if the new ones would be marked as such, then one could jump directly into it :)
Last chance

getfr wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:34 am Crashed 14.07 to desktop in Sonar Platinum 2017 when try to load.
You might get better results with the current version of Cakewalk, which has 2 1/2 years of bugfixes, enhancements, and useful features added to the old Sonar code. It's also kept up to date with the newest versions of Windows 10.

They even added an offline activation feature for people who want to airgap their studio computers.

Starship Krupa wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:11 pm You might get better results with the current version of Cakewalk...
Thank. I now that.
But every new update too risky for unstable behaviour. In my case I have a set which very close to normal use.

Return to “MeldaProduction”