Audio Damage Phosphor 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phosphor1

Phosphor 3 Released!

We have updated Phosphor to V3, and if you own Phosphor 2, you may now download Phosphor 3 from your account. For desktop users, this is a free update. iOS Phosphor 2 owners can upgrade to Phosphor 3 for $3.99. (There is no way to do a crossgrade in the App Store, unfortunately.)

Major Changes:

> All new reactive UI.
> MPE mode for expressive MIDI controllers.
> TUN file loading.
> New full-featured preset browser.
> Re-written and modernized internals.
> Linux VST version added.

Phosphor 3 is a separate plugin, and will not replace Phosphor 2 in existing sessions. However, it has the ability to load Phosphor 2 presets, so your existing work is safe.

Phosphor 3 is available in the Audio Damage store for US$59.00 for 64-bit AAX/AU/VST/VST3 macOS 10.11+, Windows 10, and Ubuntu Linux.

yes! it's a free upgrade to v3! :-)

how can i upgrade the iOS version?
i don't see it in the appstore yet...

did they ever fix migrating over old licenses from the other website? Phosphor looks cool to me but the fact I have to put login details into an old archive with no security updates to get my keys for the stuff I already bought from them kinda puts me off of buying any more but I haven't looked to see if that's still the case recently.

I can't see how to upgrade from 2 to 3. When I click on upgrades, it only shows upgrade from Phosphor 1 to 3 for $10.
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

It's in your downloads/order page. It's labeled as Phosphor 2, but the download version says AD054_Phosphor_307. Chris Randall isn't known for his attention to detail.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:35 am It's in your downloads/order page. It's labeled as Phosphor 2, but the download version says AD054_Phosphor_307. Chris Randall isn't known for his attention to detail.
Got it. Thank you!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

MitchK1989 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:10 am did they ever fix migrating over old licenses from the other website? Phosphor looks cool to me but the fact I have to put login details into an old archive with no security updates to get my keys for the stuff I already bought from them kinda puts me off of buying any more but I haven't looked to see if that's still the case recently.
so I looked again and it's still the weird direct IP legacy site with the same message about how they're in the process of moving old licenses to a "legacy locker" "soon" - obviously that never happened.

Now on sale on Plugin Boutique for $29.00
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Phosphor-3

KBSoundSmith wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:05 pm
masterhiggins wrote:They also haven't done any sales for a long time. Sometimes it seems like they DON'T want to sell their stuff.
Their plugins are cheap. If people can't afford them priced as they are, they should probably be worrying more about getting a job rather than audio software.
In what world "59USD" is cheap? :o Well yeah if compared to something like Massive X, then it's relatively inexpensive :D

So does this actually sound any good?

I like how it sounds. Its on a track or two of mine ... well worth the $29 from PB imho. Theres a demo for v3 https://audiodamage.com/collections/plu ... phosphor-2

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:45 pm I like how it sounds ... well worth the $29 from PB imho.
+1

If you buy it from PB, do you download it from PB or do you get a serial/voucher you take to the official Audio Damage website? I usually avoid PB's own plugin management since they can be so slow in catching up on versions compared to the official sites.

BeeDog wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 am If you buy it from PB, do you download it from PB or do you get a serial/voucher you take to the official Audio Damage website? I usually avoid PB's own plugin management since they can be so slow in catching up on versions compared to the official sites.
It stays in PB's system, which is annoying I agree. I bought Quanta off them too a while back and neither of them appear in my user area on Audiodamage's site - wish there was a way to register a serial bought elsewhere. So if PB went down you would lose access to them I guess.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:28 am
BeeDog wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 am If you buy it from PB, do you download it from PB or do you get a serial/voucher you take to the official Audio Damage website? I usually avoid PB's own plugin management since they can be so slow in catching up on versions compared to the official sites.
It stays in PB's system, which is annoying I agree. I bought Quanta off them too a while back and neither of them appear in my user area on Audiodamage's site - wish there was a way to register a serial bought elsewhere. So if PB went down you would lose access to them I guess.
Thanks. I would assume any actual plugin company would go down before PB itself :hihi: but I always prefer having a direct access to the software from the official site, always. Makes my life easier in several ways.

Return to “Instruments”