Do I have reverb covered?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:02 pm
plexuss wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:29 pm
frackermak wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:02 pm Seriously folks...
It's looking like VVV sometime soon 👍
And maybe AudioThing Springs... 🤔
I had all the Valhalla reverbs because colleagues praised them and the demos were convincing. But eventually I sold them because I wasn't into their vibe. Personal choice. I've been demoing (and purchased) LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Pro. To me this is one of the best sounding and most versatile reverbs I've used (and as you can see from my previous post, I've tried a lot of reverbs). Versatile, not in the sense of sounding like other reverbs, but versatile in that, within the context of its sonic character, it offers a lot of control and variation. It's not cheap at intro $250 but you might want to check it out if you are looking for a top-tier reverb. 2caudio Aether is a close second (and was 1st in my books before Cinematic Rooms).

Some example:

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/li ... YcCU5aMJbE

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/li ... w9wQw6WLGf
Laughing so hard at the vox example lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm demo'ing Cinematic Rooms too and I fear for my bank account.
Worth a demo, but I personally still can't stand anything Liquidsonics. It's like the opposite of what I think good reverbs sound like. I 100% know it's a personal thing. Reverb is very subjective.

I'd also definitely suggest Relab (e.g., Sonsig-A).

I hardly use VVV anymore after getting R4 and Sonsig-A.

With the proper tweaking LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms is outstanding.

Its a great time for reverbs.
It wasn't that long ago that, in the world of DAWs you really couldn't compare to hardware verbs.

Thats changed, and now there are several excellent plugins.

As far as I'm concerned, the more the better.
(you can never have too many verbs)

SteveWZ wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:30 pm With the proper tweaking LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms is outstanding.

Its a great time for reverbs.
It wasn't that long ago that, in the world of DAWs you really couldn't compare to hardware verbs.

Thats changed, and now there are several excellent plugins.

As far as I'm concerned, the more the better.
(you can never have too many verbs)
Have to agree with you here, it's a very versatile reverb.

If we would have had the free Orilriver or Dragonfly reverbs in the 80's, Lexicon would have never got a foot on the ground... But all these old reverbs added a character of course, spring reverbs need a shaker to kick it...
The question if you are covered is easy to answer btw... If you don't miss anything you're covered...

Very happy with Orilriver. My standard insert rev.

Return to “Effects”