Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Objeq Delay from ttb, friendly communication, fast replies, recommended!

Great buying experience with deadlycontent434. So kind, fast and smooth transfer!
Thanks man!

No problem likewise decano enjoy

Purchased IK Multimedia: Black 76 Limiting Amplifier and Vintage Compressor Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter from goodbyesky. Excellent transaction!!

just purchased Addictive Keys Mark One from nickLebowsky

very quick and friendly transaction

I definitely recommend this user

Bought Waves Sibilance and H-Comp from virgulino lampiao

Very friendly and a great seller overall. Highly recommended! :tu:

Xandr wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:36 am Bought Waves Sibilance and H-Comp from virgulino lampiao

Very friendly and a great seller overall. Highly recommended! :tu:
Likewise my brother. Thanks for your patience. I highly recommend Xandr for business. Nice brother too. Best

Jstets2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:39 pm Purchased IK Multimedia: Black 76 Limiting Amplifier and Vintage Compressor Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter from goodbyesky. Excellent transaction!!
Thanks, Jstets2! Was a pleasure dealing with you. Have fun! ;)

Sold NI Molekular to Scrubbing Monkeys ! Quick transaction and great communication !
I highly recommend :tu:

just sold u-he Presswerk to dhleake ! Quick and smooth transaction, and with great communication too ! I can only highly recommend :tu:

Excellent transaction with iamasiam. Very quick payment and great communication. 100% recommended!

Purchased Relab Sonsig Rev A from mvd83. Very quick transaction. Highly recommended.

Sold Relab Sonsig Rev A to djamf. Everything went well and fast! Highly recommended buyer :)

I sold bx_shredspread to PuppaPaul. He was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Very easy, smooth and fast communication and transaction with mat3o! Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”