Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

old

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:07 am
telecode wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:54 pm one thing to keep in mind during this pandemic. not all people from all income levels are experiencing the pandemic equally. you do not want to be a poor person who does not have the luxury of working a white collar job and working remotely to be locked in your home not being able to make any income for 2 months.
A Swedish statistician figured out that the money lost quarantining people from COVID could have saved 100 times as many people from other causes. It's not a linear equation because who knows if the money would ever have gone to helping them (doubtful) but it's something to keep in mind.
yeah but no - it has overwhelmingly been shown that letting COVID-19 rip is a complete disaster - if you have a link to the Swedish study I can have a look at it and detail the flaws - or be incredibly surprised :)

so, how is the Entropy EQ from Sonible (now free on PB) compared to i.e. oeksound spiff?

Project wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:29 am I think the fxp it's for Steinberg Halion. Fxp it's not a specific plug-in format, it's (was) the universal format for VST2 plug-ins

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:10 am
Vleker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:59 pm So which Sampletekk libraries would be worth getting?
Get at least Worra's Prophet for $1.5. Can't go wrong.

By the way, I downloaded for Kontakt, but it contains .fxp (and .exs) files too. I wonder how to really use the .fxp format. I tried in RP Albino 3 but they don't work. Any idea what other plugins can accept .fxp format?
Okay, thanks for the information. I will need to use Kontakt only.

D.Wako wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:33 am
monomox wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:49 pm Is there much difference between Ozone Elements 8 and 9? I have 8 and am feeling lazy about jumping the hoops to get 9 for free, LOL
I take back what i said earlier it's still there but hurry.

https://splice.com/plugins/38774457-ozo ... by-izotope
thanks. i picked it up.

new feats here.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/ozone/features.html

I am a big NI user so the NKS integration should come in handy for me.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

D.Wako wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:01 am
monomox wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:49 pm Is there much difference between Ozone Elements 8 and 9? I have 8 and am feeling lazy about jumping the hoops to get 9 for free, LOL
it's too late now isn't it? I just signed up and got nothing.

edited: I take back what i said earlier it's still there but hurry.

I think the last day was yesterday, so now you're right! 😁

Ceej wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:25 am UVI's "Synth Legacy" - 50 sampled/programmed vintage analog and digital synths for UVI Workstation or Falcon - $4.99!
Some of this content ended up in UVI's Synth Anthology, I believe, although I don't know that for sure.
Important note: Physical product, has to be shipped. Free shipping in the US, no idea about elsewhere.
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-aud ... nth-legacy
Anyone know what is going on with this site? I keep getting the "Violin buying Guide" page. :shrug:
Last edited by lotus2035 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lotus2035 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:00 pm
Ceej wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:25 am UVI's "Synth Legacy" - 50 sampled/programmed vintage analog and digital synths for UVI Workstation or Falcon - $4.99!
Some of this content ended up in UVI's Synth Anthology, I believe, although I don't know that for sure.
Important note: Physical product, has to be shipped. Free shipping in the US, no idea about elsewhere.
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-aud ... nth-legacy
Anyone know what is going on with this site? I keep getting the "Violin buying Guide" page. :shrug:
That often means that they don't ship to your country. Why they then show a random page I don't know!
Login with a VPN and see what it says.
I set my VPN to Sweden and also got a random listing, but when set to the US it was fine.

Thank you. 8)

telecode wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 pm
D.Wako wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:33 am
I take back what i said earlier it's still there but hurry.

thanks. i picked it up.

new feats here.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/ozone/features.html

I am a big NI user so the NKS integration should come in handy for me.
Wow i didn't realize that. Big NKS fan here as well...
What ever!

On the Puremagnetik Electronic Impressions sale---no audio demos for Infinite Spaces? There's also a Soundcloud page for it, but with nothing uploaded.

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:20 pm On the Puremagnetik Electronic Impressions sale---no audio demos for Infinite Spaces? There's also a Soundcloud page for it, but with nothing uploaded.
Exactly, no demos for even Juniper. You need to manually search some of them via Google or on their website for audio demos. Wonder why they removed for some items.

Anyway, I was about to jump on it, but glad I resisted.

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:20 pm On the Puremagnetik Electronic Impressions sale---no audio demos for Infinite Spaces? There's also a Soundcloud page for it, but with nothing uploaded.
Ya, that is the only one I clicked on, looking for examples to hear. Oh well.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Ploki wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:53 am so, how is the Entropy EQ from Sonible (now free on PB) compared to i.e. oeksound spiff?
They are completely different. Entopy EQ separates the enharmonci transients and harmonic sustain in a static way. Spiff dtnamically enhances or de-enhances transients with frequency band specific depth control.

Been eying up an MPE controller with some bells and whistles for awhile now, looking at the LinnStrument 128. Few questions:

1. Does it ever go on sale (or offered) for less than the $1k? Uncle got any deals rocking?
2. Hows it rank compared to the other MPE controllers? (if you have experience with these or others)
3. Any other MPE device I should consider if I'm willing to spend up to $2k? (no Roli, I have plenty of keyboard layout midi controllers)
4. Does Cubase play well with it and MPE controllers in general?
5. If I wanted to map it to something like Groove Agent, is it easy or a pita?
6. Is there any advantage to having the LS 200 instead? Aside from having 200 instead of 128 squares.
7. Any piece of software (DAW, Soft Synth, etc) that take total advantage of something like the 128?

Any help greatly appreciated!
Have you tried Vital?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”