Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Traded my EchoBoy Jr. 5 for some goodies with 3qO. Smooth and fast transaction, great communication, and trustworthy person. I highly recommend him! :tu:

Bought some EZKeys midi packs from flugel45.

Super friendly communication, gave me a really great deal, and was very quick with the transfer. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again in the future.

Sold some Toontrack stuff to fragmentated. Smooth, friendly transaction. Highly recommended!

Bought elysia nvelope from evilantal. Super quick transaction. Highly recommended!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:52 pm Traded my EchoBoy Jr. 5 for some goodies with 3qO. Smooth and fast transaction, great communication, and trustworthy person. I highly recommend him! :tu:
Likewise! Instantly received EchoBoy in my iLok manager. Very friendly and responsible guy. Recommended as well :tu:

Prompt to effective communication and immediate transfers. If you buy from Guitarrist you're in good hands

Sold the IK Precision Comp to fenderludwig!

Great buyer! Fast payment! Great communication!

Thanx fenderludwig!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Likewise! Purchased IK plugin from cclarry and couldn’t have been a faster, smoother transaction!

Sold some stuff to bolshevikj. very nice person. Highly recommended! :tu:

just sold bx_stereomaker to VirusTI82. Easy transaction. Recommended buyer! Thank you.

Sold one of my Studio One 4 Professional licenses to tosk. Great transaction, absolutely recommended buyer! :tu:

Bought output movement from leo007. Extremely quick and smooth transaction. Very reliable and friendly. Highly recommend him. Thanks leo007, it was a pleasure doing business with you and getting to know you. :tu:

Sold PA maag EQ2 to wenxfoy. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended !
SYS 64738

Sold Modo Drum to @golddustwoman.
Quick and straight forward transaction.
Thank you!

Bought Studio one 4 from Xandr! He was very professional in the transaction. He delivered the transfer license immediately.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”